Leg Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg Room

For the taller rangers fans, I was wondering what people thought about the best places to sit? Me and my father have just got season tickets but as we're both 6 foot 6 in height sitting next to each other in some areas of the ground is basically impossible. I was wondering firstly, where is the best spot for leg room? We would rather stay in blocks D to E of south africa road but I'm also curious about elsewhere. Secondly, as our tickets are currently in an area where my dad is left crippled by 5 o clock, does anyone know when we can switch seats for the season (once last years ticket holders have lost their option to renew)

Your help here could make the difference for our season! Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Rich

I'm over in B block and it's alright. Not great mind, at your height you'll probably still have your knees behind your ears, but it's abit better than Upper Loft (purely leg room wise I mean). Clears out nice n quickly n all.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Officaly you can switch tickets as soon as the early bird offer finishes, but if the box office knows that someone is not renewing or has chosen to move to an unallocated seat they offer those seats before the erly bird offer finishes.

We moved from restricted views seats in C blocks to much better seats closer to the middle and further forward in June 2 years ago courtesy of a fellow WATRB poster.

Leg room is still pants though.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Always found SAR the worst area for leg room and like you I am over 6ft.

Came out of there with damaged shins many a time.

Comment

I am E block Platinum and the leg room is diabolical. but you do get a cushion

Aisle seat is best!

Comment

I'm 6 foot 4 and had a season ticket in p upper for years . All I can say is don't sit there !! When furs scored against oldham my shins were in pieces for a week after . Think wherever you go your gonna struggle at your height . Unless its front row of the upper loft

Comment

Basically everywhere is s.h.1.t.e. unless you got kids legs,but I hear TF and AB are willing to swop with you

Comment

TRY THE BENCH, there's a few who sit around with there legs stretched out there

Comment

Get a seat at the back and stand.
                  My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Ellerslie better than SAR as the seats curve more at the edges so you have a bit more shin/knee room. Still too cramped though. Upper Loft the high rake of steps means your shins/knees clear the seats in front, comfortable but cramped. Lower loft and paddocks both have more leg room, but still not enough. After years of suffering at HQ a new ground is a must for me - never had these issues at any of the new grounds I've visited.

Comment

Either the Emirates or MK Dons as there's loads of leg room in both of those stadiums....

As previous stated LR is dreadful for leg room as well as just about every other basic facility too... A sh1tehole of a ground that has long been an embarrassment despite a lick of paint here N there a few years back... Great food in the boxes though so I hear....

Comment

And the Ellerslie toilets put the third world to shame.....

Comment

all the seating is cramped ive sat all over the ground thru the years and never found anywhere comfortable

Comment

Working...
                          X