Chelsea tickets /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea tickets /merged thread/

anyone know what the delay is announcing the details for this game, i heard they only want to allocate us 2000 tickets

where did you hear that??

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
      anyone know what the delay is announcing the details for this game, i heard they only want to allocate us 2000 tickets
      Been saying this since the game was announced

Comment

only a rumour that i find hard to believe bearing in mind they don't sell out their champions league games, but this sort of game is pleasing on the eye to your old chelsea lot and not thier usual prawn sarny brigade:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
          only a rumour that i find hard to believe bearing in mind they don't sell out their champions league games, but this sort of game is pleasing on the eye to your old chelsea lot and not thier usual prawn sarny brigade:boss:
          Been allocated the whole Shed End again (if we want it) - no security issues at all, though Chelsea have said that they will not put any tickets on general sale for this one.

Comment

Got mine through this morning think they have sold out.

You can still get tickets for Peterborough and Palace at home.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I hope that it just rumour... surely we will be allocated more than just 2000 tickets?

Comment

That'd be very clever only allocating us 2,000 - then that means a few thousand more in their end. Won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                  Got mine through this morning think they have sold out.

You can still get tickets for Peterborough and Palace at home.

You tinker Funky
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                    That'd be very clever only allocating us 2,000 - then that means a few thousand more in their end. Won't happen.
                    See above

Allocated the whole Shed End.

Comment

When will the tickets be going on sale? And how many will I be able to buy with my season ticket?

Comment

Tickets for Chelsea..What Should Be The Policy?

Seaosn ticket holders only???
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think it would be unfair to allocate just to season ticket holders/members. Some fans may not be able to get to many games, or they're coming from overseas. If you only get to go to a few games a season, surely this would be one you chose?

Comment

Got to be Season Ticket Holders first dibs, any remaining to members via loyalty point.

Fairest way and rewards loyalty. Far easier to administer from a Ticket Office point of view too.

Comment

Anyone who has proven themselves to be handy in a tear-up should get first dibs,obviously.We can't have any bottle-jobs with us that night.

Comment

Working...
                              X