X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=MKPaul;125982]
    Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Not too happy about the chief scout appointment, I would imagine,

Plenty of time to go, but fans already peeved off with 4-5-1 at home[/QUOTE]

And our fans are over the moon with what we have seen so far? :what: come on everyone .. lets move on please ... wwe have lots of different opinions about Sousa and his treatment but what really matters is QPR and we aint excatly setting the world alight :shocked:
    spot on

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      Bored of this debate. I fought Pete long and hard over this and realised our opinions on Sousa differed but agreed to give up safe in the knowledge neither could change each others opinions. I wish some of you would just do the same.

Pete has given answers (not the ones that some of you want) to questions that you have asked. Clearly he isn't going to say what he was told or who told him so please give up.

I signed up to qpr report's board ages ago but stop posting on there because of the negativity. Everything seems to be about finding out what's wrong about the club rather than debating about the football or the future. Everytime a negative story comes out those same posters come onto this site and attack Pete - the rest of the time they are nowhere to be seen.
      Beg to differ. Sirpie you're an expert with the stats so I would apprerciate if you could show me where Pete has actually given an answer to a question I asked and not just answered his own question. Because I've missed it.

Comment

[QUOTE=matthew;126579]
        Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
        spot on
        Still just about the only system that will work with our unbalanced squad though...
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

To be fair they sold Gomez and scotland - thats why there struggling!

Silly thread, and I seriously dobt he was trying to earn a few extra quid on transfer deals superckat - lets get real - he has enough money and isn't exactly del boy is he

Comment

Originally posted by cliffqpr View Post

Silly thread, and I seriously dobt he was trying to earn a few extra quid on transfer deals superckat - lets get real - he has enough money and isn't exactly del boy is he
            You need to read threads carefully to avoid getting the wrong end of the stick.

Comment

Originally posted by cliffqpr View Post

It's whats been implied........that he was going to take a cut.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
              X