Ex QPR Manager Paulo Sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex QPR Manager Paulo Sousa

Looks like he has made a pigs ear of the Swansea job anyone think he will last to Xmas.

lucky escape for us I'd imagine.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

.......eh?

Comment

You're in fine form,Funky

Comment

same problem he had here. he's been handed a bunch of players and not been given a real opportunity to bring any in. they sold their best striker as well.

Comment

Well lets be honest Swansea fans want him out and it looks like they were duped by the ex European Cup winner as well.

Flash suit and fake tans but no tactical nouse.

David May won the european cup as well but i bet he would be a crap manager.

To think some still have him as an avatar, jesus christ.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
            You're in fine form,Funky
            If you can call persistent WUM's and bandwidth burglars "fine form"

Comment

"Kaiser Soze" won't last til end of November let alone Christmas!!!

Just one of the usual suspects. Yes we did have a lucky escape.

Rather have Jim and John any day!!!
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                "Kaiser Soze" won't last til end of November let alone Christmas!!!

Just one of the usual suspects. Yes we did have a lucky escape.

Rather have Jim and John any day!!!

Thought it was "Jimmy and Johnny"........:what:
                They seek him here.................

Comment

How much worse are Swansea doing than us? having had a harder start... there is nothing like people not being able to let things go and continue spinning.

If you look back through this board there are a lot of people that have said jim isnt up to the job and would like to see the back of him... thats the nature of football.

Maybe its time to get over Sousa he has moved on.

Comment

Not too happy about the chief scout appointment, I would imagine,

Plenty of time to go, but fans already peeved off with 4-5-1 at home
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

[QUOTE=qblockpete;125976]Not too happy about the chief scout appointment, I would imagine,

Plenty of time to go, but fans already peeved off with 4-5-1 at home[/QUOTE]

And our fans are over the moon with what we have seen so far? :what: come on everyone .. lets move on please ... wwe have lots of different opinions about Sousa and his treatment but what really matters is QPR and we aint excatly setting the world alight :shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Not too happy about the chief scout appointment, I would imagine,

Plenty of time to go, but fans already peeved off with 4-5-1 at home
                        You mean the same formation they played under Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                          You mean the same formation they played under Martinez
                          hey, don't let facts get in the way of a sweeping generalisation!

on another note, i actually *want* 4-5-1 at home, thank you very much...
                          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

I dont think we have much choice but to play 451 tbh, especially if we want to put out our strongest line up .

Comment

Isn't it strange what hypocrites there are on this board. They are happy to talk about Sousa at every opportunity. Well if that's the case.

Pete, who told you that "Sousa was going to get a cut of the deal if we signed the Portugese defender" You did say it. You seem happy to talk about him every chance you get. So was Sousa on the take and how did you know. If he was ripping the club off. We the fans have a right to know. How about talking about that. That is more interesting than what's happening at Swansea.

Comment

Working...
                              X