No announcement yet.

Crystal Palace offer SWP life back in the PL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes delboy i concur.... lets not throw more good money after bad and at least swp wont chuff off to that waste of time third world african cup of nobody watches every 5mins!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Agree. one of a few hoppefully. If he stays and gets a decent start, he could proceed to take the p1s5 for the rest of the season.
      I hope you're both right. I've- we've- been waiting for him to come good for a long, long time........ Perhaps he never will...... Never lacks effort thought. You've gotta give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Bye bye SWPee. One goal in two seasons. Two assists???
        Erm he got the most assists for QPR in our first season back in the Premier League. Bandwagon jumping is fine but at least have a bit of a clue about a topic.

We should keep this thread as if he starts doing well next season most will be praising him. I think he would do well next season and could be a very handy player at Championship level. He has not set the world alight by any means but apart from Remy nobody has who has signed.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
          Erm he got the most assists for QPR in our first season back in the Premier League. Bandwagon jumping is fine but at least have a bit of a clue about a topic.

We should keep this thread as if he starts doing well next season most will be praising him. I think he would do well next season and could be a very handy player at Championship level. He has not set the world alight by any means but apart from Remy nobody has who has signed.
          Erm. I read he has four assists in two seasons in the PL....... I'd written two with questions marks. Hardly clueless, is it Sammy??? He scored in the Carling Cup, too........

Comment

Would rather SWP than some of the cr@p we could end up with. We got relegated and are no longer an attractive club for most players that are better than SWP

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Think he can do a job for us in the CC.
              Has the old tea lady left?

Comment

If swp gets a deal at palarse I will personally piggyback the little munchkin to Thornton Heath myself while singing that ****ty we love you we love you song their acne ridden pubeless ultras sing. Would also elevate Olly to proper Rangers legend and would petition for a statue of him on SAR!!
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I thought he might do a job at a lower level for us but after reading Warnock's book, I'd be happy to see him go.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post

That's not really fair as I'm sure someone will revive the threads from a couple of years back where we all thought he was a top signing...

I know that people always hope for the best but I just can't see why, after 2 years of robbing a living, SWP suddenly decides to start performing next season.

Comment

Working...
                    X