No announcement yet.

Crystal Palace offer SWP life back in the PL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60k for a winger who can't cross, has no first touch and does that gay slapping the thigh thing everytime he messes up. There's other players I want to go more (bosingwa, cesar, mbia, zamora, granero, park, hoilet) but he'd be a welcom departure.

Comment

'bring some pace' to the Palarse attack. I like that line!!

Anyway didn't he go under the surgeons knife back in May? so I don't expect he'll be back for pre-season or even before Christmas
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Good riddance Shaun, thanks for the goal against the scum though!
        We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

He had an ankle operation in April and was expected back for the beginning of the season. I think it is unlikely anybody would want to gamble on that. Anybody know how long he has left on his contract?

Comment

Bye bye SWPee. One goal in two seasons. Two assists???

Comment

i will give him a lift there

Comment

Lifeline back to the PL ?? one year and on the bench before palarse swop places with us..see ya Shaun !!

Comment

Little thief has rinsed the club of £6million+ over the last 2 seasons then mind you he's not the only 1

Comment

The bloke is so poor its unbelievable. 1 goal in 2 years . So So bad . to think we had routledge in our grasp and lost out . grrrrr

Comment

"Hard work & dedication" following his ankle op: https://twitter.com/swp29/status/349...957248/photo/1

Now cue all the baby harness jokes

Comment

If we get a fee of around £2m and then get shot of him not been anywhere near what most of us expected? but think he could prob do a job for us in the Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Bye bye SWPee. One goal in two seasons. Two assists???
                          But what a goal!!!

Comment

Personally i think he's been slated a lot more than actually deserved. Yes he's been poor at times, along with the lot of them, but there have been other games he's been fine and yet the same people slated him afterwards regardless.

As for the assist stat, that doesn't really paint the picture does it. If you have donkeys missing chances left right and centre it's hardly the fault of the person who provided the chance in the first place.

One game stood out last season when we lost, typically, at home to West Ham. Afterwards people slated SWP as normal and said he did nothing etc, conveniently ignoring the 3 fantastic balls he put on a plate in the first half alone for Zamora, Cisse and Granero who all fluffed their lines, as usual. If they'd scored and he got 3 asists would it still be said he did nothing...???

Downing had similar issue at Liverpool his first year, slated for lack of assists, yet the stats for chances created showed he was one of the highest in the division.

I agree with the comments he's been fine under redknapp and think in the championship he would do very well and scare FB's at that level.

Comment

some of you will be left with a rather large egg yolk on your faces....i expect swp to 'star' for us next season!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                                some of you will be left with a rather large egg yolk on your faces....i expect swp to 'star' for us next season!
                                Agree. one of a few hoppefully. If he stays and gets a decent start, he could proceed to take the p1s5 for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X