QPR in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    But she never whisked you off to France though?
    I wish! I'd have swum there for a romantic break with her. In all seriousness though I was just a few years late for such a rendezvous with a teacher at my school:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ous-pupil.html

Your comment gave me lols by the way.

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    You don't "whisk" someone as fat as matty anywhere !
    Whisking the egg whites is one of my favourite parts of cake baking.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Blimey Matty, imagine Miss asking that question.

He didn't know what to do but his wallet had gone prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        we were on majorca beforehand n ferried in night before the game wests...good crack and met some decent cov lads then all hell broke loose!

They had some right ****as there too mate and they came well unstuck. They got proper battered! :arr:

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          They had some right ****as there too mate and they came well unstuck. They got proper battered! :arr:
          great week that stayed in that florencio gaff hostel type place! holloway calling for calm at half time

Comment

Not followed then obviously. But I have seen QPR twice in Norway. Pre-season matches in 89/90. Two players I remember is Macca and Mark Dennis. Macca did play but he looked like a tourist; He was smoking. At that time, it wasnt excatly what I thought a QPR player would do,lol. In the second game Mark Dennis was substituted at the break. He did nearly murder the norwegian winger he was up against. That tackle is one of the worst tackles I have ever seen.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Ah exciting times @ European games ........... Not been abroad but I'm fairly certain it was a european game when I had a knee trembler in the toilets @ Highbury ! ( it was with my GF at the time before you ask what his name was, Matty ! )
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
              X