Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First fixture (leak on twiiter NOT SAYING ITS FACT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunacy on ticket pricing

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Really not interested in watching championship football again, yes we might win a few games but we are like a managing director that ends up a tea boy, sad days and 1 where I won't spend my hard earned money watching
    Me too we've not renewed for next season either too much like a bank robbery, can get Directors box seats at Everton top 6 premier team for 22% less than QPR are charging......they need to spend more money on looking after fans and our pockets and not paying out to the money grabbers who occupy big contracts at our club! Lunacy.

Comment

We love you rangers we do

Comment

Who was that fridge that gave us the first fixtures of the season a couple years ago before they were announced? was it Dazzer?

Comment

no matter the season or division your rangers and thats it.
          heard a few leaks today-us at derby and spurs at cardiff to name two-lets see.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            no matter the season or division your rangers and thats it.
            heard a few leaks today-us at derby and spurs at cardiff to name two-lets see.
            wake up man.

Comment

I'm with Dave,Birmingham away
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

So many cr@p rumours in twitter, but I still love reading them at this boring time!
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I will never stop going, don't care what division we're in. A day on the lash with about 7/8 mates. It's what gets me through the week at work.

Comment

i don't care who it is - i just hope the 1st game is a home one then 2 on the bounce away...as i'll be going on my holidays mid august. (sure you were all interested in knowing that part)

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      no matter the season or division your rangers and thats it.heard a few leaks today-us at derby and spurs at cardiff to name two-lets see.
                      Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      I will never stop going, don't care what division we're in. A day on the lash with about 7/8 mates. It's what gets me through the week at work.
                      You know it chaps

1 hour to go. Hoping we get a right $hit fixture on 31st August as I'll be in Vegas!
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        You know it chaps

1 hour to go. Hoping we get a right $hit fixture on 31st August as I'll be in Vegas!
                        Wall at Home!
                        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
                          Wall at Home!
                          I 'ope not as I'm really looking forward to knocking out geezers for fun at that game.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            I 'ope not as I'm really looking forward to knocking out geezers for fun at that game.
                            Whenever it is, it will be on a sat with a 11.00am kick-off after their last visit, old bill will make sure of that!!!!
                            My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X