Samba Diakite interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    You can't tease us like that pal you've gotta tell us now?!
    best tell the whole story or not at all, as some will think he's an attention seeker! Hmm!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      You can't tease us like that pal you've gotta tell us now?!
      I really can't tell.
      The semantics are irrelevant anyway, it was just an absurd reason. He's a nice, but bonkers lad and had Rigg and co done any sort of due diligence then we would never had signed him

Comment

Originally posted by Blogandwhitehoops View Post
        I really can't tell.
        The semantics are irrelevant anyway, it was just an absurd reason. He's a nice, but bonkers lad and had Rigg and co done any sort of due diligence then we would never had signed him
        had they DONE ANY DUE DILIGENCE most players would not have been signed

Comment

The reason he went back to Mali at the start of the season it absolutely insane.
          It's not depression or food poisoning but something else that is completely and utterly bonkers. It's probably the only thing 've ever been ITK about so take it or leave it. I'm not going to delve into the reason on a MB as I was told in confidence, but suffice to say if you knew the actual reason he didn't play that much you would laugh your socks off and then most probably not play him either.
          A nice guy but by all accounts a complete fruit loop.
          He doesn't like playing on a day of the week that ends in 'y'?

Comment

The reason he went back to Mali at the start of the season it absolutely insane.
            It's not depression or food poisoning but something else that is completely and utterly bonkers. It's probably the only thing 've ever been ITK about so take it or leave it. I'm not going to delve into the reason on a MB as I was told in confidence, but suffice to say if you knew the actual reason he didn't play that much you would laugh your socks off and then most probably not play him either.
            A nice guy but by all accounts a complete fruit loop.
            I heard he wanted to lie down on the pitch at half time and have his third leg used for that round the pole game but the club refused.

Comment

It wasn't that long ago that he was being compared to Patrick Viera (a player who also frequently got booked or sent off)on this and other sites.

Diakite is a good player, and he is strong, and enegetic and the way he just glides past players with the ball is quite impressive. Yes, he seems to be a bit eratic, but if he can be coached and managed correctly who could easily be one of the best midfielders in the Championship.

Comment

Working...
              X