Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    sod going down twice more though!
    I'm talking in old money to save my melon Facto.

All this Prem. Champ 1. Champ 2. Conference North. Conf South........ Gives me a headache.

Div 1, 2, 3, 4 and the good old Vauxhall Conference was so much more palatable. And sensible.

Comment

agree old bean.......its div 2 in old money in my book too!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The way he played v Liverpool for that 45mins he MUST have something badly on his mind - one of the WORST performances relatively speaking

Could be a great player and I'd love to see him and Faurlin rip up the NPC
        However it'll probably be Jenas and Derry
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I'm hoping he stays, can look brilliant, bar that 45 mins against Liverpool. I think there was even a game this season where he didn't get booked!

Hopefully Harry sees this interview. Sounds like he lost out by trying to keep his head down rather than banging on the managers door. If true then sorry but that's poor man management from Harry.

Must be a hell of a dodgy pie he ate to keep him out for so long. If it was depression then I can understand him not wanting to announce it, hopefully he's continuing to work through it and manage it. Sadly it's not something he (or anyone) can fully recover from.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            is it you weare???....by talking about it we all can help ypu brother!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not sure why some people don't rate him, clearly an extremely talented player. Fast, strong, and most of the time he's played great for us. He's a bit reckless with tackles but he's still young, he'll improve. Wasn't that long ago when Spurs and Arsenal were apparently keeping tabs on him after the run-in last season. I really hope Harry keeps him, we have a quality player that will come back to haunt us one day if we sell him mark my words.
              Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 16-06-2013, 04:35 PM.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

The reason he went back to Mali at the start of the season it absolutely insane.
                It's not depression or food poisoning but something else that is completely and utterly bonkers. It's probably the only thing 've ever been ITK about so take it or leave it. I'm not going to delve into the reason on a MB as I was told in confidence, but suffice to say if you knew the actual reason he didn't play that much you would laugh your socks off and then most probably not play him either.
                A nice guy but by all accounts a complete fruit loop.

Comment

Parts of his game need a lot of improving (tackling mainly) but apart from that I rate this guy highly. Close ball control is very good & can beat a man with ease when on his game. Also adds a bit of steel to the midfield. I sincerely hope he gets a chance as I think he'd be a big asset to us.

Comment

he couldnt bare to be away from his goat 'norbert'???
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blogandwhitehoops View Post
                      The reason he went back to Mali at the start of the season it absolutely insane.
                      It's not depression or food poisoning but something else that is completely and utterly bonkers. It's probably the only thing 've ever been ITK about so take it or leave it. I'm not going to delve into the reason on a MB as I was told in confidence, but suffice to say if you knew the actual reason he didn't play that much you would laugh your socks off and then most probably not play him either.
                      Give us a clue!
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Parts of his game need a lot of improving (tackling mainly) but apart from that I rate this guy highly. Close ball control is very good & can beat a man with ease when on his game. Also adds a bit of steel to the midfield. I sincerely hope he gets a chance as I think he'd be a big asset to us.
                        I think there is a decent player in there too but just needs coaching, something we have failed to do in the bush for years. The raw ingredients are there if someone put an arm round him.

Got a run out at Everton and done well enough by all accounts but was bombed again from there

Comment

Very interesting Blog.

If what you are suggesting is that his absence was trivial its a shame that Hughes' and Riggs meticulous planning and vast knowledge of players lives did not identify this before he put pen to paper

Comment

He didn't go back to Mali, he went back to St. Cloud (Paris).

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              You're not alone mate I think he has all the makings of being a great player. Reckon he could boss that Championship next season, given the chance.

Comment

You can't tease us like that pal you've gotta tell us now?!

Comment

Working...
                                X