X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nor did I mate ,Nor did I:TT-TT:
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

You have to remember that what he said was a reaction of being sold. He wanted to stay in the PL.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Paddy Kenny is an old school footballer ,says it how he see's it , i think he may have a bit of a point
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Have you never sent a drunk text to an ex that treated you like **** for the last few months and left you for someone she thought was better?

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
            Have you never sent a drunk text to an ex that treated you like **** for the last few months and left you for someone she thought was better?
            Hadnt really thought of it like that , well put

Comment

well

well i think i may be capable of putting one of my few serious threads together,

erm as an ex alcoholic erm its very easy to get drunk and say really stupid thjings,the amount of times i went our drinking and did stupid things was just ridiculous

so i can say that ill always be fond of paddy kenny he is a volatile human being who says stupid things much the same as warnock and holloway but i love all three of them

if he does return to loftus road lets show a bit of dignity for an ex player of the year

ill only punch anyone on the nose who is less than 5ft tall,

ive taken this decesion have fought 140 times in the ring and lost 140 all in the first round
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Certainly wont be any booing coming from me. Paddy did this club proud the season we came up, I wont be forgetting that, despite some stupid drunken tweets.
                This.

Each to their own, but for me a few drunken comments made by a bloke who (rightly) felt he had been treated unfairly ain't enough for me to forget what he done for us and abuse him.

The year we came up am I right in saying he won both Players Player & Fans Player of the year, despite Adel bagging all the goals?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I usually just send em a picture of my purple helmet warrior. A picture says a thousand words n all that.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yeah exactly, and followed them to work and then home and sent flowers and chocs and then find them in her dustbin...........when ..when you happen to be walking by there back
                    alley on your way home at 2:30 am.........:strive::strive:

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Yeah exactly, and followed them to work and then home and sent flowers and chocs and then find them in her dustbin...........when ..when you happen to be walking by there back
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X