Disruptive influences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disruptive influences

it has been the general opinion here that the foreign players were the cause of dressing room unrest over the last 2 seasons. but from what i have read from warnocks book is that a few of the Homegrown "heroes" Mr Derry for one seem to pretty good at stirring up a fight!

I agree with this and when you hear about a split in the dressing room caused by the massive gulf in wages it does point to the likes of Derry Hill and Mackie. Not saying they don't have a point but if you look at Derry and Hill as being the biggest leaders within the squad if they feel resentment towards team mates it can't be helping.

Comment

Originally posted by cowleyhoop View Post
      I agree with this and when you hear about a split in the dressing room caused by the massive gulf in wages it does point to the likes of Derry Hill and Mackie. Not saying they don't have a point but if you look at Derry and Hill as being the biggest leaders within the squad if they feel resentment towards team mates it can't be helping.
      But it was a mixture of Adel's brilliance and the likes of Derry and Hill adding a bit of steel and having a pair of bo llox that got us up in the first place. Derry and Hill were just what we needed at the time and it was an absolute masterstroke of Warnock's to bring them in

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        But it was a mixture of Adel's brilliance and the likes of Derry and Hill adding a bit of steel and having a pair of bo llox that got us up in the first place. Derry and Hill were just what we needed at the time and it was an absolute masterstroke of Warnock's to bring them in
        I don't think anybody is disagreeing with that, but it just shows the difference between the Championship and the Premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          it has been the general opinion here that the foreign players were the cause of dressing room unrest over the last 2 seasons. but from what i have read from warnocks book is that a few of the Homegrown "heroes" Mr Derry for one seem to pretty good at stirring up a fight!
          I thought the same from some of Warnocks quotes especially how Derry apparently went for Adel at Hull

Comment

We could all see in the championship winning season that Mackie and Derry were at times very unhappy with Adel you can only imagine how they feel about this bunch of overpaid c#@#s. Atleast Adel was making an impact at that point so i guess it made it easier to ignore his tantrums and lack of team play

Comment

Just read this from a Mourinho press conference:

"'If you are a top professional, if you are not a selfish person, if you put the club in front of yourself and if you are here to work 100% for me, for your fellow players and for the club, then we will have a wonderful relationship.
              "If you are selfish, if you think about yourself and you don't care about the club, don't care about the image, if you don't care about the fans then we are in big trouble, so it depends on you if the relationship is fantastic or if it is not fantastic."

We do not have top professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Just read this from a Mourinho press conference:

"'If you are a top professional, if you are not a selfish person, if you put the club in front of yourself and if you are here to work 100% for me, for your fellow players and for the club, then we will have a wonderful relationship.
                "If you are selfish, if you think about yourself and you don't care about the club, don't care about the image, if you don't care about the fans then we are in big trouble, so it depends on you if the relationship is fantastic or if it is not fantastic."

We do not have top professionals.
                What he says is very true... makes you think.

Comment

Working...
                X