Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fake hoops look like they mean business............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake hoops look like they mean business............

beat us to bridge now royston drenthe,...................hope arry boy and the so called business whizz aint content to struggle!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Drenthe too?......I am worried that all the negative press we get puts players off us

Comment

yes davie it will be another long hard season of struggle ....still we've sold 'record season tickets' acording to the loftus rd spin doctors!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Drenthe too?......I am worried that all the negative press we get puts players off us
        That´s another reason why Harry should have kept his big mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          yes davie it will be another long hard season of struggle ....still we've sold 'record season tickets' acording to the loftus rd spin doctors!
          In fairness that's not spin, that's just a fact

Regards OP that's abit of a coup for them if they manage to nab him, could have a similar effect on that league that Adel did.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

well matty i reackon we aint sold 5000........id bet a pound to a penny im right............i know a bint in the box office n she said sales are poor!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              In fairness that's not spin, that's just a fact

Regards OP that's abit of a coup for them if they manage to nab him, could have a similar effect on that league that Adel did.
              agreed matty...........him n mcanuff out wide better than what we have!

Comment

Drenthe is quality but his attitude is 100 times worse then anyone we have! From Real Madrid to Championship Reading, says everything...

Comment

could say that about...mbia,swp,samba,remy............etc etc etc

Comment

Wouldnt want him at rangers, exactly the opposite to what we need. Redknapp has said he wants players with the right attitude, we already have enough prima donnas
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                      Drenthe is quality but his attitude is 100 times worse then anyone we have! From Real Madrid to Championship Reading, says everything...
                      If he's 'quality' as you claim, why hasn't an EPL team signed him?

Perhaps he's just a good championship player.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

How could you miss my point entirely, my post was only 1 line long!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

For the same reason that no epl team would take a chance on tarrabt. Bags of ability but questionable attitude and commitment . Trust me when I say drenth will tear that division a new one given half a chance . If his mind is in it he will be a very dangerous player

Comment

Very good signing for them

Comment

What matters in the end are results. We meant business last summer but we failed. It's about gelling the right mix.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X