Harry must have full control of transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry must have full control of transfers

Ian Morgan says Harry must be allowed to bring in the players he wants.

link
    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...+Sport+Feed%29

Well thats that then, full control for Harry because of the insight of Ian Morgan!!
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
      Well thats that then, full control for Harry because of the insight of Ian Morgan!!
      Roger's backed him up too on this!!!

Comment

"Star players such as Julio Cesar, Christopher Samba and Loic Remy are all expected to depart in the summer."

I think Cesar is the only one of these players who is definitely leaving this summer.

Comment

I'd be amazed if any of Park, Remy, M'Bia, Samba, Traore, Cesar, Bosingwa, Granero, Cisse, Diakite and probably Taarabt were with us next season.

Comment

This is why I hate HR, he has got full control of transfers, but he's spun his PR web & is made out to be doing a good job under hard circumstance. It's quite ridiculous really
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

[QUOTE=DouDou_87;1089897]I'd be amazed if any of Park, Remy, M'Bia, Samba, Traore, Cesar, Bosingwa, Granero, Cisse, Diakite and probably Taarabt were with us next se
              God I hope you're right Dou Dou ! but I don't think it will be that easy to unload that pile of sh/te

Comment

[QUOTE=hooploft;1089902]
                Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                I'd be amazed if any of Park, Remy, M'Bia, Samba, Traore, Cesar, Bosingwa, Granero, Cisse, Diakite and probably Taarabt were with us next se
                God I hope you're right Dou Dou ! but I don't think it will be that easy to unload that pile of sh/te
                Got to agree with this, the money they are all on. Milk it while you can!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Ian Morgan says Harry must be allowed to bring in the players he wants.
                  link
                  http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...+Sport+Feed%29
                  well the very fact that Harry and others keep talking about him wanting control over transfers it is because he don't have that power. So he cannot bring in the players he wants - and so he and others keep talking about it because he don't have that authority. The golden rule is whoever has the gold makes the rules. Harry is just one input of many but not the final one.

I am surprised he didn't get this stuff put in his contract when he signed up - that he gets final say over players and a budget to buy/sell players according to his judgements - but seems like he did not - bit of an oversight that!

Comment

Is he just paving the way ,to be able to take no responsibility for yet another failure ?
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I'm sure Harry has been told that before he gets in new players, some of the old ones need to go. Although there have been lots of rumours no player has actually been offered anything. I think it is possible that Cesar and Cisse will be off (they are being considered by other clubs), but we have not really heard anything much about the other players.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                        I'd be amazed if any of Park, Remy, M'Bia, Samba, Traore, Cesar, Bosingwa, Granero, Cisse, Diakite and probably Taarabt were with us next season.
                        Why would any of these not being with us amaze you? They are all under contract and for a variety of reasons other clubs won't be queuing up to buy them. I would be amazed if they AREN'T with us actually.

Comment

The players being linked to him are all PL rejects. Not sure If he really wants them, but why we have not signed any players just tells you that he does not have full control unlike Hughes simply because the owners have started to learn the lesson. Hence, Harry should try to bring players from other Championship players. If he does not know anyone, then here comes the role of the scouts.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

what should happen is that Harry is given a budget then can buy and sell players - move out the flops and replace them with cheaper players with good attitudes. So he can build a team he can be proud of and does not embarrass itself.
                            what will more likely happen imo is that harry will not have any real control, lose a couple more that he rates with JB/BZ going the way of Nelsen, maybe Boz sent away as the scapegoat but mostly the same old faces next year plus the odd "prodigy" who will be blinding in 5 years. might even win a few friendlies on best behavior, fear of being sold, but like in January eventually the window closes and old habits die hard. Maybe it will be better but tbh not much reason for optimism after last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                              Why would any of these not being with us amaze you? They are all under contract and for a variety of reasons other clubs won't be queuing up to buy them. I would be amazed if they AREN'T with us actually.
                              They'd sack their agents if they didn't get them a move away. If the agents were good enough to get them the deals they're on at the moment then they're definitely good enough to find them all a way out.

Samba & Traore might possibly stay from that list, but I'm in no doubt that the vast majority will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X