Redknapp targets Newcastle’s Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    So now we don't just criticise a players ability, he now must live like a vicar before he can play for us?........Like we all do of course!!!
    that's a good point actually David........reckon some here know him personally to make such definite accusations of his character.....mind you, that Tulisa IS dog rough to be fair!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      that's a good point actually David........reckon some here know him personally to make such definite accusations of his character.....mind you, that Tulisa IS dog rough to be fair!!!
      Jeez now you have point!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        He's good enough for the prem, meaning if he comes here there's only one thing on his mind £££
        I think he's good enough for the Premier League too but I heard he wants to come to London & if he wants stability playing first team then QPR is good for him, he's good enough for the Prem but not outstanding for it
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Jeez now you have point!!!
          it's a right 'orrible chav type....just recently been busted too!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            it's a right 'orrible chav type....just recently been busted too!

you won me over .....you're quite right!!:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

why have newcastle released him?

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                why have newcastle released him?
                He is out of contract and most of the players are on long contracts.

Comment

Most of you complained about the likes of Bosingwa and Mbia not caring about the club and doing it for the money, we've got another one right here

Comment

Tbf unless we sign a life long QPR fan aren't all players just coming for money? So long as they bust a gut for 90 minutes a week I, personally, don't care about their motives for joining.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

That's fair enough. You're right, if he plays out of his skin every week I couldn't care less, just can't see it happening to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Tbf unless we sign a life long QPR fan aren't all players just coming for money? So long as they bust a gut for 90 minutes a week I, personally, don't care about their motives for joining.
                        Why did we release DJ for nothing?

He is a player that that we could have kept here, sold in January and made some money if we didn't want him?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          This....all players are mercenaries, what we need and most players are this...... are Professionals with the right attitude

Comment

Working...
                          X