the absolute joke that is uefa!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the absolute joke that is uefa!!!!

threatening us with sanctions if those naughty england fans sing naughty/rude songs tomorrow night.......er excuse me but dont the deigos/waps/slavs continually chant racism/anti semetic/monkey noises at games n their countrys get a paltry 'fine'.......no wonder international football is dying a death!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

If the fans defence is that it drowns out the England band, how could anyone disagree?

Comment

id agree with that as those northern trumpet blowers get right on my wick!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        threatening us with sanctions if those naughty england fans sing naughty/rude songs tomorrow night.......er excuse me but dont the deigos/waps/slavs continually chant racism/anti semetic/monkey noises at games n their countrys get a paltry 'fine'.......no wonder international football is dying a death!
        uefa hate us, hate our press and fans, platini onion chomping beret wearing a**hole

Comment

yes dave 'pra ttini' surrender monkey of the highest order!

Comment

Of course the Irish fans will respect our National Anthem and there will be no rebel songs all night

One thing I can guarantee is that there will be not be a minutes silence for Lee Rigby as our FA will not trust all Irish fans to respect the death of a British Soldier

One good thing that is being organised is singing theres only Lee Rigby all evening both tomorrow night and in Brazil on Sunday with many of us wearing Help for Heroes tops to show our support which I really hope the media pick up on

Comment

fair play to you isles sir!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Of course the Irish fans will respect our National Anthem and there will be no rebel songs all night

One thing I can guarantee is that there will be not be a minutes silence for Lee Rigby as our FA will not trust all Irish fans to respect the death of a British Soldier

One good thing that is being organised is singing theres only Lee Rigby all evening both tomorrow night and in Brazil on Sunday with many of us wearing Help for Heroes tops to show our support which I really hope the media pick up on
                I think they should still try and go ahead with the minutes silence, in the vain hope that the world isn't inhabited by schmucks! If the Irish fans don't observe it then it just reflects badly on them and is frankly embarrassing. Ignorance cuts both ways. One thing that is a certainty though is that even if there is any anti Irish chanting the media and Uefa will jump on it whereas if the happy go lucky Irish support do the same it'll go unmentioned. England's copy book is blotted and we now have a reputation you can't shake. The ridiculous thing is that while this fixture is being shown in pubs across the country in pubs with mixed support people will probably get on perfectly fine.

Comment

Lee Rigby died at the hands of Islamic extremists. How many British soldiers have died at the hands of the Irish? How many innocent civilians have been murdered by the Irish?

Neither country likes each other and this fixture is a farce. If there's any trouble it'll be the mad, violent oppressive English who get the blame, not the 'happy-go-lucky' Irish. The FA should never have taken this game on. If there is any trouble and our national team gets sanctions, the people who approved this game should be sacked.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I've lost count of the number of QPR players who are going to feature in this game

Comment

Working...
                    X