Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Irani

I read that t wat has been jogged on by Talksport

Everytime I have heard him he comes across as clueless slating QPR one minute then milking us once they have done an Interview with Fernandes.

I wish Keys would do one...

Comment

Little bit surprised by this and had no idea he had gone until I saw this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Little bit surprised by this and had no idea he had gone until I saw this thread.
        apparently was told his contract would'nt be renewed and decided to leave, Thursday was his last with Brazil. Strangely heard him advertising his cricket show for Sunday though, so not too sure if its a complete break from talksh***
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

the mans a real big headed c ock.....saw him lording it at a 20/20 night at chelmsford couple summers back....thinks he's a real lady killer the narvern monkey!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

you know , and i swear this is not because i have seen this thread, i was thinking this week the bloke is a right smug tool . God know s how he got the gig in the first place . When you listen to Gough and Durham they pi sh all over fat al and his gormless mate. Wonder who will be next

Comment

Remember him a few months ago, largeing it up about helping save Gazza, with his other celebrity mates. Now its great he helped get Gazza back on his feet but don't go broadcasting it like you are some sort of hero, do it quietly with dignity.

Comment

Surprised it took so long. Wound me up listening to his ignorant, inane drivel.
                Nothing to prove

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Remember him a few months ago, largeing it up about helping save Gazza, with his other celebrity mates. Now its great he helped get Gazza back on his feet but don't go broadcasting it like you are some sort of hero, do it quietly with dignity.
                  Exactly what I thought at the time. "Look at me" the bloke is a nimrod

Comment

Worse presenter on the station...closesly followed by Goughie (a yuge ****)

Comment

last show was last thursday one ******,

Comment

northerners should be restricted to radio whippets n warm beer fm
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I was listening last week and the journo from the mirror announced it.... wasn't sure he was meant to or if they had already announced it as I only listen to them on way to work. It was evident from his reaction that is was not mutual consent though and he had been given the boot. Goughie is far worse though - can't see why that thick t.wat is still on air.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                            Goughie is far worse though - can't see why that thick t.wat is still on air.
                            spot on sometimes struggles to get his words out and is for every contradicting himself.

For all the bad press he has had in the past Collymore is actually a decent presenter and knows his footie and is not afraid to tell it how it is.

Richard Keys he gets on my wick too proper anti QPR

Comment

Collymore , Danny Kelly and i like Adrian Durham for his constant wind ups...apart from that Talksport is dying a death.

Comment

Working...
                              X