Flavio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Unlike Redknapp, Flavio knew when to make a substitution.

Gavin Mahon
    Lololololll
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      The tangoed one would never have put up with these players , he would have sorted em out. Fernandes been too soft.
      Yes, and the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence too.

Comment

Question: who should be sorting out the players: the Manager or the Owner?

Because if the answer is that the owner should be letting the man he hired do the job he was hired for, and not interfere, as I seem to recall everybody thought when Flavio was dictating team selection and phoning-in substitutions to the bench, then TF has got it right and we are WELL shot of Flavio.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          Question: who should be sorting out the players: the Manager or the Owner?

Because if the answer is that the owner should be letting the man he hired do the job he was hired for, and not interfere, as I seem to recall everybody thought when Flavio was dictating team selection and phoning-in substitutions to the bench, then TF has got it right and we are WELL shot of Flavio.
          Of course it should be the manager but if he is constantly stating, especially in public, that there is a lack of motivation and that attitudes are wrong then the owner should step in.

Maybe it needed a Flavio style dressing rant at some point to shake the players up a bit. It's too late now though, I'm sure Tony has learnt his lesson. It's been painful and expensive but relegation might be just what the club needed

Comment

My god this just has to be the most ****e thread ive seen on here for many a moon!!!!! Is this a wind up??? you really would want flavio the **** back?? no wonder other sites take the pish out of this one!!!!!!!! totally and utter boolox!!!!!! ****ing joke!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

The board is paying Harry and his coaching staff good money to run the footballing side. That's where the buck stops.

Think of it this way. You own your house. The boiler packs up and you call an engineer to fix it. When he arrives, you don't get the tools out and fix it yourself. You let the guy you've hired fix it. That's what you've employed him to do, because he's the expert, not you.

You still manage your household as normal, but you call in tradesmen as and when you need their expertise.

QPR is the same. TF runs the club and he's called in 'experts', HR and his crew, to manage the footballing side. Horses for courses.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
              X