Flavio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavio

The tangoed one would never have put up with these players , he would have sorted em out. Fernandes been too soft.

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    The tangoed one would never have put up with these players , he would have sorted em out. Fernandes been too soft.
    I've been singing this to you.

We need to pressurise Arry if he decides to stay yet mess up again

Comment

I'm a big Fernandes fan, but as said Flavio wouldn't of stood for that lack of effort
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Flavio was a terrible man manager, he would rant and rave and no one took him seriously. Rose tinted glasses etc.

Its the managers job anyway, 100%. TF maybe see's them once a month, whereas HR see's them everyday.

Comment

Yeh but we'd have also had about 8 managers this season

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            Flavio was a terrible man manager, he would rant and rave and no one took him seriously. Rose tinted glasses etc.

Its the managers job anyway, 100%. TF maybe see's them once a month, whereas HR see's them everyday.
            I dont know about that, watch the Four Year Plan again , they were all frightened of him.

Comment

Everyone wanted Flavio out and wanted a man like Tony in.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Hasn't worked out well at all so far tho has it, we are in the same position ,in more debt with a useless squad, not exactly a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  Hasn't worked out well at all so far tho has it, we are in the same position ,in more debt with a useless squad, not exactly a good job.
                  No point looking back... we're still in good hands, just hope we get it right this time!

The only thing that can go wrong now is if Harry leaves a few weeks before the window closes or just after.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I'm not anti Fernandes at all, far from it. Just saying I agree that Flavio wouldn't of let chunks mug off QPR?

As for Fernandes I think he knows now, will learn & I strongly think he wil get it right
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      I'm not anti Fernandes at all, far from it. Just saying I agree that Flavio wouldn't of let chunks mug off QPR?

As for Fernandes I think he knows now, will learn & I strongly think he wil get it right
                      I wasn't saying that at all mate... I agree with you, they will get it right unless Harry pulls a fast one on them.

Comment

I think we all prefer Fernandes, i was making the point that Flavio would not have been mugged off by agents and not accepted the lacvkof motivation from players.

Hopefully TF has learnt from this .

Comment

Flavio has been in Sport for a long time and knows how things work with managers and agents.

Comment

Unlike Redknapp, Flavio knew when to make a substitution.

Gavin Mahon

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Unlike Redknapp, Flavio knew when to make a substitution.

Gavin Mahon
                              Hahaha I thought I was the only one who think that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X