No announcement yet.

The Sun: Harry Redknapp may quit QPR!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun: Harry Redknapp may quit QPR!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ol-defeat.html
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Past caring to be honest.

Get rid now and get Uwe Rosler in.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      Past caring to be honest.

Get rid now and get Uwe Rosler in.
      I would try Gus Poyet or Carl Robinson.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Watching that I reckon he's lost part of the dressing room....sounds like a group of them have been calling all the shots and running riot. No respect and no pride. Get out scum!

Comment

How is a new manager going to solve this problem (which has been going on for two years now). It's the players who must go, not the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
            How is a new manager going to solve this problem (which has been going on for two years now). It's the players who must go, not the manager.
            spot on jane

Comment

i bet its the 'usual suspect' in the dressing room??....the 'leg end' in his own shouk!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If Redknapp wants to quit, he should do it now, giving the club time to find and hire a manager better able to motivate and organise players. Man management was supposed to be Redknapp's big strength, wasn't it? So much so, that it's meant to be worth overlooking the fact that his approach to transfers seems to be along the lines of simply throwing big money at ageing, established and well-known players. He's had a while now to show this famed man management expertise and there really hasn't been much sign of it. The Uwe Rosler idea above doesn't seem a bad one.
                WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

He will leg it mid-season when he sees the team sliding down the Championship table. No guts, no glory.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Yeah but if you read inbetween the lines, what harry is saying is that there is a divide in the dressing room with a small group of players ie boswinga etc.

I don't think its harrys fault he has tried hard, but if there is an internal problem with a few individuals then they have to go.

Comment

arry needs to now put up or shut up......rid the bad influences and take the obvious financial hit!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i wouldnt care if he and the players farked off . We need to start again ,from scratch ,doing it slowly and properly this time .
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          I would try Gus Poyet or Carl Robinson.
                          Poyet has shown at Brighton ,what sort of character he`s got , he probably thinks he`s too big for us anyway
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Just confirms what we all thought...we must have a near complete clearout to stand any chance of having a settled dressing room next season and lets face it the players we have currently wouldnt get into the top half of the CHampionship. How will we get rid of the m though with the money they are on? will Beard and Fernandes rectify their mistakes by paying off their contracts?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                              Exactly this.
                              There are some players at Loftus Rd, whose presence is absolutely poisonous. Harry will know who they are, and the club must go all out and assist HR in getting the destabalising element out the door A.S.A.P.
                              Watching another manager leave Loftus Rd, and yet, seeing the poisonous element remain, will doom us to a shameful first season back in the Championship.
                              Of that, we can all of us, club, fans, management, be all too sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X