Nakhi wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nakhi wells

Watching today would be a gem of a signing wouldn't cost to much and would wanna join us and some resale value ticks all the boxes

That's not a bad shout.

Comment

Can i ask where all the resale talk has come from?....I thought that by buying and spending big on wages this was a new era for QPR. Yes it has failed but I thought it was a clear message to everyone
      our intent that we are not a selling club anymore. I know if we get huge offers or Man U come in then a player's head might be turned, but i don't expect us to sell like we did

Comment

would rather orson wells!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Can i ask where all the resale talk has come from?....I thought that by buying and spending big on wages this was a new era for QPR. Yes it has failed but I thought it was a clear message to everyone
          our intent that we are not a selling club anymore. I know if we get huge offers or Man U come in then a player's head might be turned, but i don't expect us to sell like we did
          Dave every player has price and whilst we are a small club looking move forward it's the wise thing to look at players as assets

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            would rather orson wells!
            The way he controlled a ball with his belly was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              The way he controlled a ball with his belly was a thing of beauty.
              just ask matty as thats water off a ducks back to him!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                Watching today would be a gem of a signing wouldn't cost to much and would wanna join us and some resale value ticks all the boxes
                I thought the cobblers centre half "Cameron" has been good last few weeks of the season.
                He's on lone from Coventry, got to be worth a look
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                  Dave every player has price and whilst we are a small club looking move forward it's the wise thing to look at players as assets
                  Did you read my post?

Comment

Working...
                  X