Remy selected: QPR striker Loic Remy named in squad for Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy selected: QPR striker Loic Remy named in squad for Liverpool

Remy selected: QPR striker Loic Remy named in squad for Liverpool, despite midweek arrest

Queens Park Rangers striker was arrested on suspicion of rape earlier this week, but has still been named in Harry Redknapp's squad for the final-day clash with Liverpool

Loic Remy is in the QPR squad for Sunday's Premier League match at Liverpool.

More...

May as well, could be his last game for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      May as well, could be his last game for a while.
      if he's guilty, I hope he is banned from football for life and the inmates get hold of the animal
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        if he's guilty, I hope he is banned from football for life and the inmates get hold of the animal
        Dont be so derogatory towards animals plus you as a human are an animal.... we all are!

Comment

Why wouldn't he be? nothing proven yet hope he scores hatrick just to shut that C**T Rodgers up! anyway beleive he's been bailed till September who's going to buy him with that hanging over him?

Comment

A question; if you knew the girl in question or worse still she was your sister/daughter/relation, how happy would you be to see him lining up for your team?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              A question; if you knew the girl in question or worse still she was your sister/daughter/relation, how happy would you be to see him lining up for your team?
              Obviously he would be charged if the evidence was there. The evidence is sketchy so first of all I'd try and get the full story from her, before worrying about whether he was playing or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                the last thing i would be thinking about is what job he had.

Comment

When someone is released on bail, does that normally mean that the police have some evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                    When someone is released on bail, does that normally mean that the police have some evidence?
                    It means that they'd rather err on the side of caution and look at all things, or wait to see if any new evidence pops up before clearing him.

Comment

hopefully no-one wants to sign him or go near him then hes found innocent in august when the transfer window shuts as thats the only chance we got of keeping him!!!

Comment

It does seem rather convenient for the club. He is bailed until September, so I think it is unlikely anyone will want to sign him and he will be with us until January at least. What happens to the release clause if he is still with club at the beginning of next season?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          and if he's not?

Comment

Who thinks that under the circumstances he will be with us next season (at least until September). Will the conditions of his bail allow him to be transferred even if another team wants to come in for him?

Comment

The risk for the club is that if he's named in the squad for the season and we lose him in September, it will mean we're a player short. I don't think any other club would touch him while he's on bail.

I would guess the club's lawyers will be dealing with this and trying to find out if there's any truth in the allegations.

One thing is sure. If the club sticks by him through this and he's innocent, he should stay until at least the end of the season and not just until January. Loyalty works both ways.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X