• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the spanish waiter be off to everton
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
      Not necessarily, if wigan lose players and/or manager, they could struggle too
      exactly... they will have the distraction of Europe as well.......like brum did when they got relegated a few years ago and they really struggled until their European campaign finished.

Comment

Poring down there he he

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Whatever happens in this match Wigan will walk the Championship next season. They are far too good for the CC.
          Unless they lose players Shania, there are a lot of teams who like the look of their players

Comment

I think Wigan will struggle next season. They have fought every season to stay up but this season it didn't work. Can seem them going down and down. I don't think Martinez will stay.

Comment

I did also hear somewhere that Whelan one day in a not too distant future might stop the cashflow.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                I think Wigan will struggle next season. They have fought every season to stay up but this season it didn't work. Can seem them going down and down. I don't think Martinez will stay.
                I hope he will go to Everton.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X