Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

staying up next season will be an achievemen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    I agree. also nobody can question his work ethic in a Rangers shirt, even if it hasn't reaped the rewards / performances we all hoped for when he signed.
    this. always given 100% even when played out of position in cm he looked decent.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      i honestly think this current squad with its lack of unity,desire and respect will struggle to get the 46-50 championship points required to survive!
      Totally agree with you
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Top 10? Just surviving? Sod that - we need to be at least mounting a promotion push. I know it's a tough old league n everybody will want to beat us, but there's no excuses with the money we have not to be right up there. Anything other than a serious promotion push will be a failure in my eyes.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Harry Redknapp: Change or we face more misery

Harry Redknapp cannot wait to see the back of Queens Park Rangers’ “miserable season” but warned next term may not be much better if he is stuck with the current crop of players.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...y-8613983.html

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Harry Redknapp cannot wait to see the back of Queens Park Rangers’ “miserable season” but warned next term may not be much better if he is stuck with the current crop of players.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...y-8613983.html
            So much for all the hype about him being such a great motivator...

Comment

You have to be motivated to motivate. He's obviously recognised the cack he has to manage and decided they're not worth the effort.

Comment

Personally I think we cannot kid ourselves that the required rebuild will not have serious effect on any promotion push. I think we'll see a season like Bolton have just had.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  You have to be motivated to motivate. He's obviously recognised the cack he has to manage and decided they're not worth the effort.
                  Still making excuses for him.

His huge salary should be motivation enough to do his job, ie motivate the players and get a tune out of them. By your logic, if it's ok for him to not really bother as the squad isnt great, then he's no different to the same underperforming players you'd no doubt slate, and use as an excuse for Harry and others.... Ironoic.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    i honestly think this current squad with its lack of unity,desire and respect will struggle to get the 46-50 championship points required to survive!
                    i think you could well be right Facto

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Still making excuses for him.

His huge salary should be motivation enough to do his job, ie motivate the players and get a tune out of them. By your logic, if it's ok for him to not really bother as the squad isnt great, then he's no different to the same underperforming players you'd no doubt slate, and use as an excuse for Harry and others.... Ironoic.
                      I doubt whether he is motivated by a huge salary now.......he's not in football for the money anymore is he..he doesn't need the money... he's nicely comfortable!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        I doubt whether he is motivated by a huge salary now.......he's not in football for the money anymore is he..he doesn't need the money... he's nicely comfortable!!
                        Every premier league player is "comfortable" and doesnt need the money, yet when any of them move for big money they are called mercenaries.... why any different for managers...?

Comment

I can never spell onoha right but onogh is pushing it lol

Comment

Working...
                          X