No way back for Ephraim but Faurlin set to be welcomed back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
    He will only be key if he is at least 90% fit. And that's a very big unanswered question. If he's not, he'll be a liability.
    People keep going on about his injury and never getting back to his best etc, and maybe not, as the previous year in the prem before injury his stats were the best in the league for that role, however, he also played blinders in midfield with Granero against Spurs and City away, plus Chelsea at home if i recall. All those games post injury against the very best opposition, so how you can say he may be a liability in the championship is beyond me.

He just lost confidence along with the rest when the team was so poor and he was in and out of the side.

Comment

Feel for Ephraim, been a great servant for our club. Faurlin will surprise Harry if he is given a real chance. Great news

Comment

Watford totally played him out of the game with clever tactics when they hammered us at home a couple of seasons back. I really like him but I do think most R's fans slightly overrated him. Plus he may now never be the same player again, after his injury. Probably just about do a half-decent job for us in the championship, but I'm not getting my hopes up yet, of anything more. But its all about opinions....I'd have played Taraabt in all our premiership games this season, loads would disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Good news regarding Faurlin, and I hope he can handle the physical side of the championship. He picked up a nasty injury, remember.
          Anyway, it´s nice to have him back. He is an important part of QPR´s soul.
          "Important part of QPR's soul"?!....geez, seriously?!

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
            why get rid of ephraim??

cant get my head round that
            Let me take a wild guess: because of the phase of the moon, or because he's sh*te?

Good about Ale. If he is over his injury issues he is a massive player for us.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              Hogan has had mixed results with Toronto FC, I honestly expected he would do really well in MLS but he has struggled at times! It's tough for some players to adapt to this league and in fairness to Hogan, he hasn't really been surrounded with quality! He and Robert Earnshaw have combined for some nice plays without many results, he's been used primarily as a left winger! I have watched every match he has played for TFC and tbh I don't know if I've seen enough that convinces me he will be able to earn a spot in Harry's Championship squad and in fact there are many fans here that don't think he's worth a place on the TFC roster! I hope it works out for him because he seems a nice lad and has a great attitude!
              I've seen a few TFC matches on TV and that sums up my thoughts exactly Carl. It is too bad because I do like the lad and on occasion he can play very well - but not often enough, I suppose.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                "Important part of QPR's soul"?!....geez, seriously?!
                If QPR players had soul we wouldn't of got relegated
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

The only problem with Faurlin is that he never really recovered from that nasty injury.

Is he the same player as he was or should we cash in?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    If QPR players had soul we wouldn't of got relegated
                    I'm just gonna stick my head down the loo

Comment

Working...
                    X