No way back for Ephraim but Faurlin set to be welcomed back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way back for Ephraim but Faurlin set to be welcomed back

Redknapp said: “Faurlin is a decent player. He’s coming back. He’s a good footballer, I like him and he’s a good lad.

“Hogan’s gone to Toronto to play and I think he needs to move on and have a go somewhere else now.”

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/n...-at-qpr-555454
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Cue swoons from Faurlin fans........

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Well I am one of them so...GREAT NEWS.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

why get rid of ephraim??

cant get my head round that

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          I'm one of them. Over the Moon mate! + Ale wants to play for QPR. Very important
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
            why get rid of ephraim??

I think QPR's treated him poorly myself but he's a top pro & didn't say a word
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

good news all round. time to get rid of the lightweights like hogan too.
              next out the door balanta please.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                why get rid of ephraim??

Because when he runs he looks like he's camply high fiving a load of midgets standing in a queue

Comment

I personally love Faurlin and if he'd have been playing instead of Mbia i think things could have been very different for us. He's the only player we have who can hold onto the ball, not panic and pick a good pass.

Comment

Very good news ref Faurlin. Was concerned Harry didnt want him. He will be key next season imo.

Comment

Hogan has had mixed results with Toronto FC, I honestly expected he would do really well in MLS but he has struggled at times! It's tough for some players to adapt to this league and in fairness to Hogan, he hasn't really been surrounded with quality! He and Robert Earnshaw have combined for some nice plays without many results, he's been used primarily as a left winger! I have watched every match he has played for TFC and tbh I don't know if I've seen enough that convinces me he will be able to earn a spot in Harry's Championship squad and in fact there are many fans here that don't think he's worth a place on the TFC roster! I hope it works out for him because he seems a nice lad and has a great attitude!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

He will only be key if he is at least 90% fit. And that's a very big unanswered question. If he's not, he'll be a liability.

Comment

A shame about Hogan but has been out in the wilderness for the last 2 seasons so probably about the right time to try and move on.

Comment

Top stuff regards Ale - will be a huge player for us next season.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Good news regarding Faurlin, and I hope he can handle the physical side of the championship. He picked up a nasty injury, remember.
                              Anyway, it´s nice to have him back. He is an important part of QPR´s soul.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X