Tal Ben Haim gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felt View Post
    I think this is probably it. Also a favour to Nelsen.
    The favour of letting him break his contract not enough

Comment

Sounds like Harry has new targets.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Did i miss something then? cos the guy just had his fourth consecutive relegation, got turned inside out against Arsenal and that was his best game for us. Must admit he put in more effort than most this season but does that exempt him from the fact that he looks poor and wouldnt get into many Championship squads let alone one that is hoping for promotion next year. We need players with effort AND ability and we need to get as many of these losers of the wage bill as possible.
        Agreed. Clutching at straws pinning our hopes on this fella who's hardly played the last few years to mount a promotion push.

Comment

Solid, no nonsense player. IMO, He played quite good against Arsenal. I bet he is loaned out to Toronto just to get in shape for pre season. I would keep him in the squad for next year.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Solid, no nonsense player. IMO, He played quite good against Arsenal. I bet he is loaned out to Toronto just to get in shape for pre season. I would keep him in the squad for next year.
            This season hasnt ended yet though, why would he need to be shipped out there to play games before preseason?

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
              This season hasnt ended yet though, why would he need to be shipped out there to play games before preseason?
              Hmm, looks like he is off then? :huh:
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

MLS might be good preparation for him for the Championship as it is a physical league with lots of travel! The Toronto FC president described him as a 'world class defender" which even the naive fans over here realize is a bit of a stretch! Nelsen needs help all over the pitch as the team has only won one match of ten so he may be some use on a fragile back line! Ben Haim hasn't played many matches so this loan spell may just be good for everyone!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

He wont be back, good chance for him and surplus to requirements here
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    Agreed. Nelson desrrves nothing from us. Bailed out on us when we needed him most. W anker

Comment

Ben Haim's gone?????????

Are you serious???

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                        I'm just saying what it probably is. With Hogan being there on loan too it shows the club still has a good relationship with him. Might even work in our favour one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                          I'm just saying what it probably is. With Hogan being there on loan too it shows the club still has a good relationship with him. Might even work in our favour one day.
                          You mean we can send a few more there as well?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            You mean we can send a few more there as well?
                            He won't take Anton that's for sure ..... Not having seen the pr1ck at close quarters.

Comment

Here's the Toronto FC article about his loan, check out the quote from the GM about him being "one of the top defenders in the EPL for 10 years":

http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2013/05...n-haim-toronto
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                                Here's the Toronto FC article about his loan, check out the quote from the GM about him being "one of the top defenders in the EPL for 10 years":

http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2013/05...n-haim-toronto
                                Well thats where we went wrong this season! He should have been made player/manager/kit designer.

Comment

Working...
                                X