wages for new players next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wages for new players next season

i know we are all thinking about next year and possible acquisitions and TF has a wage structure in place but i have a feeling that a lot of these championship standard players we want to sign will ask for a lot more money than with other clubs for it being qpr and our reputation going before us meaning well miss out on a lot of players in the summer

pessimism i know but you cant help but wonder
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
    i know we are all thinking about next year and possible acquisitions and TF has a wage structure in place but i have a feeling that a lot of these championship standard players we want to sign will ask for a lot more money than with other clubs for it being qpr and our reputation going before us meaning well miss out on a lot of players in the summer

pessimism i know but you cant help but wonder
    That might be the way they are thinking but I dont think it will happen. We'll still have some half decent players around and we'll be the club to sign for in the championship. i reckon fernandes will trust harry to make sure we arnt being ripped off.

Comment

I don't think so!

QPR is a club that will be aiming for promotion, we also have a manager that these players could only dream of playing for.

Offer them less than they would normally ask for with decent bonuses... we are sitting on the right side of the fence this time!

Comment

How about national minimum wage..

Comment

Working...
        X