Newcastle tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle tickets

I think a few Geordies have been rumbled buying for lower school end as couple of blocks have gone to limited tickets left and club now only selling to fans on database priiot to today , this game is their only chance of staying up in my opinion if wigan win tonight.

Come on down to championship my Geordie friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love an away day at st james's

Will they be an obstacle we could do without in the champs though?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Will they be an obstacle we could do without in the champs though?
      Yep I agree with this. Wigan would be the best option for us.

Comment

If they drop I don't think they will be as formidable as some are assuming. They will face the same problems as us, if not worse, as the vast majority of the squad is foreign, on big wages and who will want to jump ship. The side that went down and came up before had Barton, Taylor, Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan etc they don't have those characters now.

The irony is from the start of the season Newcastle have been held up a beacon of how to run a club by getting cheap players from abroad where as we have been used as an example of how not to run a club however in less then 3 hours they could be in the bottom 3 staring relegation in the face!! it just shows how wrong the British press can get it and how they love jumping on a bandwagon

There going to need as big a clear out as us and I would rather they drop then Wigan who will keep there squad (no big name players) and continue playing the way they do and in my eyes that makes them more of an obstacle

Comment

hope Wigan win tonight, foolham, naarwich and the rest shtting it
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            hope Wigan win tonight, foolham, naarwich and the rest shtting it
            Would love to see Fulham drop but think what will save them is that the teams below have tough games so although I don't think they will pick up another point this season not sure those below will pick up enough

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              If they drop I don't think they will be as formidable as some are assuming. They will face the same problems as us, if not worse, as the vast majority of the squad is foreign, on big wages and who will want to jump ship. The side that went down and came up before had Barton, Taylor, Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan etc they don't have those characters now.

The irony is from the start of the season Newcastle have been held up a beacon of how to run a club by getting cheap players from abroad where as we have been used as an example of how not to run a club however in less then 3 hours they could be in the bottom 3 staring relegation in the face!! it just shows how wrong the British press can get it and how they love jumping on a bandwagon

There going to need as big a clear out as us and I would rather they drop then Wigan who will keep there squad (no big name players) and continue playing the way they do and in my eyes that makes them more of an obstacle
              I'd rather not compete with them for players,.....and not sure they'll have to clear out or not, although equally not sure how their french foreign legion will far in the champs either. Would make my summer after all the bile and venom spat at us, as well as the p*ss taking if the fools dropped....don't think that will happen though, but if not would happily settle for the farmers who play in yella....good second choice for me

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                I'd rather not compete with them for players,.....and not sure they'll have to clear out or not, although equally not sure how their french foreign legion will far in the champs either. Would make my summer after all the bile and venom spat at us, as well as the p*ss taking if the fools dropped....don't think that will happen though, but if not would happily settle for the farmers who play in yella....good second choice for me
                I would not be disappointed with either of them

Comment

Working...
                X