players want out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
    How long did it take ? Did ya one-punch him ?

I really really really REALLY don't know why you don't stick to talking about QPR as you are quite good at it AND leave out the 'fighting' talk and b1tching about other posters as you make yourself look like a right clown.

PS good luck with 'sorting out' Gaza via PM

maybe hell succeed where kofi annan failed

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
      [/B]

maybe hell succeed where kofi annan failed

Comment

Amongst others I would like us to sign one or two of the Wigan players. They are in general used to fight for survival.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Tell you what, Shaun Maloney and Kone would both be nice signings. So would one of those Mcsomething lads. Always get them confused McArthur or McCarthy, you know the good one?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Amongst others I would like us to sign one or two of the Wigan players. They are in general used to fight for survival.
            Is that our aim for next season then

Comment

mcarthur is shyte.

mcarthy deffo though but he will cost a few mil
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Figuera and that Di Santo are out of contract this summer, reckon Harry will be interested in the latter

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                  Tell you what, Shaun Maloney and Kone would both be nice signings. So would one of those Mcsomething lads. Always get them confused McArthur or McCarthy, you know the good one?
                  I think McCarthy is the best of them, Will M.! Shaun Maloney and Kone are very good players. I´m sure Maloney could run all night...
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I think McCarthy is the best of them, Will M.! Shaun Maloney and Kone are very good players. I´m sure Maloney could run all night...
                    And no doubt Wigan will be looking to hold onto them with the aim of bouncing straight back (like us) or asking top dollar for them.

Comment

Well, would prefer that kid from Derby, Will Hughes if Adel was to leave. But Maloney would be on the shortlist of people who could provide that creative spark.

I guess also, if Martinez was to leave could spark a player exodus. Here's hoping

Comment

Will Hughes would be a good signing but suspect Derby would want quite a bit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                          Will Hughes would be a good signing but suspect Derby would want quite a bit for him.
                          Yeah, plus he's been out for a few months. But in the long term might be worth the investment. Depends just how ambitious Tony wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                            Is that our aim for next season then
                            No, not excatly. But I reckon he has learnt what it takes to avoid it. He certainly has got passion and a bit of finess in his play also.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                              Well, would prefer that kid from Derby, Will Hughes if Adel was to leave. But Maloney would be on the shortlist of people who could provide that creative spark.

I guess also, if Martinez was to leave could spark a player exodus. Here's hoping
                              I read that quite many of the Wigan players are likely to leave IF they do get relegated.
                              Hughes, seems like an interesting player.
                              I would also LOVE Wigan to go down.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

all i'll say is 1882......we've been here since then and after the mercenarie are long gone we'll still be here!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X