Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

None of last season's relegated teams anywhere near...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kevster269
    Silver Seat
    • May 2009
    • 1390

    #1

    None of last season's relegated teams anywhere near...

    None of last season's relegated teams were anywhere near bouncing straight back to the Premier League.

    I dont see us as any stronger than the three of them when they were relegated. I'm hoping for some glimmer of hope but I cant see where its going to come from!!
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

    2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

    2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

    2015/2016, average at best.....

    2016/2017, same old, same old....

    2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

    Its the hope that kills you!
  • Norths
    CCG
    • Jan 2011
    • 13067

    #2
    Bolton went close.

    Comment

    • twranger
      On the posh naughty step
      • Mar 2009
      • 10472

      #3
      Originally posted by NortholtRanger
      Bolton went close.
      beat me to it...only missed out on GD to Leicester!

      Comment

      • West Acton
        CCG
        • Dec 2009
        • 21475

        #4
        As Northolt said Bolton went close and the two who never Wolves and Blackburn where a shambles before they went down and continued being a shambles the division below with Morgan sacking a manager without a replacement in place then sacking another one then the Venkys well they need no explanation

        Comment

        • Kevster269
          Silver Seat
          • May 2009
          • 1390

          #5
          Sorry guy's I meant the automatic places. You're right Bolton just missed the play offs but Im not sure I could handle another play off scenario, not with our record and my nerves!!
          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

          2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

          2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

          2015/2016, average at best.....

          2016/2017, same old, same old....

          2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

          Its the hope that kills you!

          Comment

          • Factamondo
            You know when you've been factamondoed!
            • Mar 2009
            • 37198

            #6
            i see us going up auto...............no sweat!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

            Comment

            • Will M
              Silver Seat
              • May 2012
              • 2737

              #7
              Originally posted by Factamondo
              i see us going up auto...............no sweat!
              I can see us going up for auction. Shall we all start saving up now?

              Comment

              • Wolfy
                Silver Seat
                • Jun 2012
                • 1229

                #8
                Bolton would be promoted if they had started better. They had to adjust to the ELP

                Comment

                • Wolfy
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 1229

                  #9
                  Sorry meant Championship.

                  Comment

                  • twranger
                    On the posh naughty step
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 10472

                    #10
                    Thought you meant Emerson Lake and Palmer....!!!

                    Comment

                    Working...