No announcement yet.

Hoillet to Swansea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andros is good, but is he top 4 material yet? I don't think so. Spurs will probably let him go out on loan again, whether or not they see the Championship as good enough for his development remains to be seen though. Time will tell I suppose.

Comment

No way will Andros sign for us. He is a PL player, without doubt. Not necessarily for Spurs just yet, but easily a PL player for most side outside the top 4 or 5.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

To me,Hoillet's been the most disappointing signing this season.With just 2 goals in 26 games they're welcome to him and throw in Zamora for good measure.Says he doesn't watch Match of the Day,well he should - might learn something.Can't believe he's on 72 big ones a week.Get him and Hoillet off the pay roll and that would save £122,000 a week for starters.

Comment

TF said on Sky Sports that the max earner is on 65k, no one at the club is on 72k, 85, or 100k.

Comment

If players go on to play well at their next club, it says something about how their ability and playing style is recognised elsewhere, and that the fault must be with the setup here.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
              If players go on to play well at their next club, it says something about how their ability and playing style is recognised elsewhere, and that the fault must be with the setup here.
              Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                I think there's always been a problem here, how many good players have we signed to then turn out to be pants?

Comment

Working...
                X