How to manage QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to manage QPR

as a young fan, I don't know too much about the history of QPR beyond the 80's. What I do know is that the club should have been able to succeed with the players they had available to them. Maybe what Harry has said about there being a positional inequality makes sense and maybe if he was installed in the club in the summer we would have had more success as he could have bought his players early. But being a young fan who still enjoys video games has given me an idea. Probably my favourite game at the moment is Football Manager where you take control of a club and manage it. The game is very detailed and everything is quite realistic. I also have a YouTube channel where i play games for people to watch. This has led to my idea of creating a YouTube series where I manage QPR from the start of this season and try to succeed where others haven't. But the idea has been used a lot so in order to make it stand out and to make it interactive, I would use this forum and the people here to make the decisions for me. Things like where to strengthen and who to buy and how to play would be coming straight from your inputs since we as fans can be knowledgeable in that sense. Let me know what you think of this idea as I think it would be interesting to see how people want things to be done at the club and whether we are right to be upset about the fortunes of the club.
    Yes
    28.57%
    No
    71.43%

The poll is expired.

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Forget Football manager and go out and get smashed and find yourself something to grab on to......jesus youngsters today!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Forget Football manager and go out and get smashed and find yourself something to grab on to......jesus youngsters today!
      Believe me I do but I figured it would be a good timewaster when I have nothing else to do
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Can we sack you if we haven't won for 16 games??
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
          Can we sack you if we haven't won for 16 games??
          I think that they would probably do that themselves (The owners). They are a bit more logical in game!

Comment

Does FM have a player stat where you can programme in sh1t attitudes?

Is there a "passion for the club" stat?

If they are missing from the game then you are bound to do better than we have the last two seasons as that's largely what's been missing in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              Does FM have a player stat where you can programme in sh1t attitudes?

Is there a "passion for the club" stat?

If they are missing from the game then you are bound to do better than we have the last two seasons as that's largely what's been missing in reality.
              They are actually in the game believe it or not!!

Comment

I used to save the game before a big game when I played Championship Manager, that was if I lost I could restart it & have another go
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  I used to save the game before a big game when I played Championship Manager, that was if I lost I could restart it & have another go
                  There was always a save that I did that with in the past but not so much anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    If only we could have done that for most of the games we played this year... I bet we'd still lose.

Comment

I'd be more interested in YouTube videos of you rage quitting whilst playing QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                        I'd be more interested in YouTube videos of you rage quitting whilst playing QPR.

Comment

God you ARE young OP....!! almost embryonic.............!

Comment

Worst thread for a while in fairness.

Comment

Feel a bit sorry for the OP tbh.

Understand where you're coming from young blood, but most people on here are quite a bit older and don't really get the fascination with computer games. Not had much time for FM the past year, but when I finally crack onto '13 or maybe even '14 will try and get a thread going about it. How's about that? I'm sure there's a few on here that indulge in a bit of FM, definitely seen a few dedicated web pages to QPR sides for FM knocking around the web.

Comment

Working...
                              X