No announcement yet.

Redknapp: QPR lacked ability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Redknapp says we lack ability we lack ability ... He's the manager and sees them train everyday

Comment

They did also lack agility.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Come next season the buck stops with Arry, no more blaming everyone else but himself.

In know he inherited an awful situation but at no point has he ever held his hands up and admitted he may have got it wrong with team selection etc.

My worry is he will want a quick fix where's I wouldn't mind us buying young and gradually building a side.

Comment

the fact that people were so surprised that we were bottom at the start of the season was because of our midfield. our defense was **** our attack was **** but ****** hell could we move it about in midfield. thats why we looked good because we were so over balanced in midfield
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
            badly balanced?.....fair call.

Lacking ability?.......not even nearly correct.
            We did not need Harry to say this as we al ready know this. Saying this I did get some stick when I said this a few months back.

It is a shame as the balance should have been addressed by Hughes before the season started but he just made it worse. He did not address the weaknesses properly.

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
              the fact that people were so surprised that we were bottom at the start of the season was because of our midfield. our defense was **** our attack was **** but ****** hell could we move it about in midfield. thats why we looked good because we were so over balanced in midfield
              I agree, I thought we looked good in the beginning of the season even though we didn't win anything. I was expecting us to win anytime but always some stupid mistake from a defender or someone being sent of stopped us from winning. I thought we fought hard but were unlucky. Later on somehow we lost a little bit faith.

Comment

I think Arry should shut his mouth for a while. I don't doubt his capability as a manager but at times he is annoying.

Comment

Working...
                X