No goals = no wins = relegation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    OP needs to go on Mastermind..specialized subject? The Blooming Obvious.
    You clearly don't like contributing to threads, it's obvious you have uncontrollable mouth diarrhea. Perhaps with a hint of pus. Maybe some Antibiotics like brainupamycin would help.

Obviously I'm implying it's a major factor why we are going down. Some of you blame "the mercenaries" or "the manager" but the stats indicate we haven't taken our chances. If we would we wouldn't be going down. 100 shots going nowhere, just from Taarabt. If remy had the same amount of shots and same shots/goal ratio as he has he would have scored 24 more goals if we had him instead of Taarabt from the begninning of the season.

Taarabt hasn't produced like as he did in the championship 2 years ago. I do like him but it was a mistake giving him the responsibility to score goals.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      My 1st thought when reading this thread was what are Mackie's stats. He runs a lot but other than that he has been a huge disappointment this season.
      Cisse has come in for a lot of stick this season, but I can't help but think that had he been played in a partnership with Zamora from the start, he would have had a far better season... Well at least until Zamora got injured. I still lay most of the blame for the lack of goals on Hughes choice of strikers. Cisse, with all his problems, Zamora and Johnson with their low scoring records and injury problems was a recipe for disaster.
      Mackies stats are 17 starts, 7 subs, 29 shots, 8 on target, 2 goals, 15 shots/goal. Bad but far from Cisse and Taarabt.

Comment

I would like to see Cisses offside stats. I remember him doing again and again.

Comment

Working...
        X