Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mirror...Cesar,Cisse,Remy plot QPR escape

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-cesar-1861566

I get the feeling getting rid of players won't be as difficult as people think. There's many stupid clubs to take the likes of Cesar, Park, Cisse, etc. many!
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I'm not sure why Cesar keeps getting called one of our only "success stories"...kept out of the team by Rob Green, a number of clangers which have led to goals...hmmmm, not bothered at all if he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
        I'm not sure why Cesar keeps getting called one of our only "success stories"...kept out of the team by Rob Green, a number of clangers which have led to goals...hmmmm, not bothered at all if he leaves.
        yep

Comment

Cesar has made some great saves but has also cost us some goals, not bothered if he goes tbf
          all keepers make mistakes, unfortunately their ones end up in the back of the net, our keepers in the PL have had more work, so morem istakes are inevitable
          Cisse can go with pleasure, lazy attitude
          Remy looks like a real class act and he would be the 1 player I'd like to keep, can't see him staying

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            Me neither but I'm more than happy to play along if it means someone will take him off our hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
              Me neither but I'm more than happy to play along if it means someone will take him off our hands!
              Any prospective team that want a world class keeper please ignore all these comments. We value Cesar at £5m and you will get a bargain signing him from us, especially as he still has over 3 years left on his QPR contract.........

Comment

plot their escape, I'd help dig the tunnel
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

No surprise here, not sure why the media are portraying this to be news? Cisse has been out on loans ince January with it common knowledge he is off. Remy & Cesar we all pretty well knew would be off as well come relegation.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X