Cardiff interested in Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff interested in Mackie

Think Jamie may go personally, ain't got a lot of game time under Harry, and the chance to stay in the prem. Apparently he's contracted until 2015, so what would be a decent transfer fee for him do you think?....Black Mafia.....no a bag of footballs and a packet of wine gums is not decent!!!!

Across London, Mackie has just been relegated with QPR, but Tom Hopkinson, also of the People, believes he’ll be staying in the Premier League with Cardiff. “I can see this one happening. I’d go a minimum of eight out of 10, maybe even higher. I think Jamie Mackie would be a very good signing for a team like Cardiff; he’s got a couple of years of Premier League experience now and is very hard-working. And the main reason he’ll be leaving QPR is because he’s not on great money there and I think Cardiff will be able to give him a far better wage.”

Obviously he could go...

But, to say he hasnt had much game time under Harry is wrong.

He was a favorite for Harry at first... But when we wanted to open up more, he chose a different lineup..

Listening to Harry and Tony, It would suggest that Jamie Mackie is the type of player THEY WOULD HATE to lose..

1. He loves QPR now
    2. He wouldnt really want to go
    3. He's not in it for the money
    4. He wears the QPR shirt with pride
    5. Good man to have around the club
    6. Adds to the team spirit
    7. Will score at least ten goals from a wide position in the championship

In a nutshell, he cant be replaced... Hes exactly the type of player we need.

We need to stop selling our players to the Welsh Scum as well...

Comment

Nah. sell him and he can help relegate them.

Comment

Really good Championship player, not good enough for the PL. will be another key player next season imo
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I tend to agree with the consensus of opinion here.
          Jamie would be handy to have in the championship, but he's definitely not premier league standard.
          Think Cardivv will struggle next season.

Comment

Great Championship player with the exact spirit we need to instill in the team rebuild. Big loss if he goes in my opinion as we need a strong squad.

Comment

I think if there's any truth in the interest (which is only speculation) I think he'll go, short career more money, hope he doesn't...but....

Comment

Would be sorry to see him go if true.

People #### him off for his lack of quality but, and I know its a cliché but if everyone gave his commitment we wouldn't be going down, end of.

Comment

I think if the club accepts a bid, he'll be off. He's not a fan like us, "maggots" at the club, good time for a fresh start etc

Would be sad to see him go if he does,.

Comment

Should not let him go. We need him in the Championship.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If we stayed up I'd have def cashed in on him, not upto the PL. But he is a decent Championship player and 1 of the few that actually try - I'd keep him. Unless, of course, Cardiff are willing to pay over the odds; ie £4m. If it's for, say, £2m, I'd personally keep him for next season.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        And the main reason he’ll be leaving QPR is because he’s not on great money there and I think Cardiff will be able to give him a far better wage.”[/COLOR]
                        Cardiff looking to buy players with previous prem experience and offering them more money then they are already earning. There ruining football, there going to be the next Pompey, who do they think they are coming up and trying to compete

Hold up its only us that that applies to no other sides

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Great Championship player with the exact spirit we need to instill in the team rebuild. Big loss if he goes in my opinion as we need a strong squad.
                          This
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The sooner the better.

Comment

What colour will they wear next season?

Comment

Working...
                              X