Clear All

• Park wanted in the MLS

Let's start the clear out process

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...MLS-clubs.html
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

great news!

Comment

Park isn't one of the players that we need to shift that will cause us problems IMHO.

He played for Man Utd with distinction and is internationally known, he's not going to ruin an illustrious career by being a waster like Bosingwa and picking up wages at a club that don't want him, he's better than that. He's got honour.

I'm not that annoyed with Park, it just didn't turn out for him here, no malice just sometimes things don't click. He could have been a great signing and on paper it didn't look bad, even man utd mates are surprised it didn't turn out better.

Park can still walk into any lucrative contract be it N America, Middle East, Asia or Australia, its the others I'm worried about especially the ones who NOW start saying they want to stay at the club and be part of the rebuilding :O_O::O_O::XD:, the question will be where were they this season when we needed you
      Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 30-04-2013, 08:18 AM.

Comment

TBlock agree that it did not work out for him, but we need to move forward and sell him.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          Park isn't one of the players that we need to shift that will cause us problems IMHO.

He played for Man Utd with distinction and is internationally known, he's not going to ruin an illustrious career by being a waster like Bosingwa and picking up wages at a club that don't want him, he's better than that. He's got honour.

I'm not that annoyed with Park, it just didn't turn out for him here, no malice just sometimes things don't click. He could have been a great signing and on paper it didn't look bad, even man utd mates are surprised it didn't turn out better.

Park can still walk into any lucrative contract be it N America, Middle East, Asia or Australia, its the others I'm worried about especially the ones who NOW start saying they want to stay at the club and be part of the rebuilding :O_O::O_O::XD:, the question will be where were they this season when we needed you
          Yes good post there are a few I'd like to see go before Park

Comment

This is what I mean, there are plenty of stupid clubs around the world
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post

I agree. I'd like him to go though given he's on a big wage I imagine and he's just not as good as he was. I can't really fault his effort....he's just not good enough nowadays.

Who are the main problem players then? Cesar, Bosingwa....

Comment

He is not even good enough for the MLS (but dont tell them!)
                Last edited by vblockranger; 30-04-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Got a feeling Tony will try to keep him, massive draw in Asia still.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Got a feeling Tony will try to keep him, massive draw in Asia still.
                    I do agree with that too. He is a money maker & recently he's played okay
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Get shot of him immediately. We can spend his £75K pw (FFS....) on someone who can play football.

Comment

He might not be a mercinary - but he's not very good in our squad.

Never got the idea he was only there for the money - seemed to try in a match - but just not good enough.

Comment

Haven't heard from Bon for a while, OH BON WHERE ARE YOU?! Deciding on which club to support next? Oh it's a tough life!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                            Haven't heard from Bon for a while, OH BON WHERE ARE YOU?! Deciding on which club to support next? Oh it's a tough life!
                            Cardiff?
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

You're probably right.

Comment

Working...
                              X