Embarrassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
    have to say i disagree the statement is important, he needs to know that especially in our current predicament this would irritate qpr supporters who already feel the players have no interest in the club. the statement also helps protect him from further criticism as he can explain how he was ignorant to our rivalry (why no one felt it was necessary to let him know about the rivalry i dont know, makes you wonder what goes on in our dressing room).
    good point - how's it got through to the end of the season without him hearing about it....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Some right precious souls out there. What sort of grown adult gets offended by that? I thought people were too touchy when they had a pop at me for going out this Halloween dressed as Jimmy Savile (true story), but this takes the biscuit.
      people will get touchy.....next year play safe and dress as Karen carpenter or lena zavaroni

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
        I'm not entirely sure that it is ridiculous .......I think it highlights that some of our team just don't 'get' being at QPR.....it shows a lack of respect to the club paying his wages and it's something that he wouldn't have done in Milan.....it seems to point to someone going through the motions and just picking up a handsome salary.....an accusation that could be levelled at most of our 'team' and therefore is bound to breed resentment.......
        Nothing to do with respect, he was merely having some fun with his mate from Brazil who happens to play for Chelsea and who he was imitating. If this is the sort of thing that is now upsetting people then we may as well all give up. I am more embarrassed that we have issued a statement about a bloke having a laugh with his mate.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          people will get touchy.....next year play safe and dress as Karen carpenter or lena zavaroni
          Was quite funny tbf, me and a pal done it & nearly got bashed up in the Kings Tun in Kingston :pleasantsuprise:

In fairness I don't know either or them but I'll nod and smile anyway :sorry:

EDIT: After a quick Google search I now know who these people are and I must say I did a little chuckle to myself
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
          X