No announcement yet.

Cesar in a Chelsea Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Luiz is a good character . Decent player as well.

Comment

My days you people couldn't get enough of him when the smudge come out of him sitting with his family eating a meal. As much as I hate chelsea I don't see the big deal. He don't support rangers and get this- sorry to shatter any of you forty year old virgins hooped dreams- but,he or any of the others do not give a fig for us.its called modern football.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I've never liked the f*cker never rated him and glad he's going.......just think we all say this is a real club with real fans, ( and by that i mean fans that were QPR before the take overs or the prem) and if thats the case we should all be giving the tw*t plenty of stick......disrespect shown to the fans is unacceptable with the amount of money he's taking out of us
        Last edited by QPRDave; 23-04-2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

The club have had to make a statement about this, because some *rsewits got overexcited about a man going to a fancy dress party dressed as his mate?

Priorities straight all round then.

Comment

its sadisnt it,he didnt kill rape bite anyone and hes being hung drawn and quatered.be more concerned if he wore a thong whilst playing for us.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              its sadisnt it,he didnt kill rape bite anyone and hes being hung drawn and quatered.be more concerned if he wore a thong whilst playing for us.
              F*** me....that's a mental image I'm most unhappy with......especially as he is constantly bending over picking the ball out of the net....

Comment

I'm disgusted. It's like a top Coke executive parading around at a public event wearing a Pepsi shirt and drinking Pepsi. He would be fired.

You don't wear the colours of ANY club team except the one that is paying you tens of thousands of pounds per week. I'd be quite surprised if this isn't a breach of contract. He should be given a HEFTY fine.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Just a bit of fun with his mate I don't think he intended to offend. Perspective

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                    My days you people couldn't get enough of him when the smudge come out of him sitting with his family eating a meal. As much as I hate chelsea I don't see the big deal. He don't support rangers and get this- sorry to shatter any of you forty year old virgins hooped dreams- but,he or any of the others do not give a fig for us.its called modern football.
                    I'm 22. And there was a girl on holiday actually.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanns View Post
                      Just a bit of fun with his mate I don't think he intended to offend. Perspective
                      he should have thought about it before he put that shirt on!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X