POTY event cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Mods: Let's have a sh1t player of the year poll on here..... What do you think?
    Good idea that - but fark me it wouldn't half be hard to decide... Reckon it'd have to be a multi poll
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I bet Park gets it, the Koreans are the only ones deluded enough to vote

Comment

probably the players couldn't pick a player of the year because apart from Nelson and Remy both 1/2 a season each the rest have been S**T! Once again we'll have all our blinkered supporters voting for Adel who has been Kack most of the season,OH YES LETS GIVE IT TO THAT MOST CONSISTANT PLAYER. Adel Taarabt NOT

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Good idea that - but fark me it wouldn't half be hard to decide... Reckon it'd have to be a multi poll
          Lol.

Even in his absence - Anton would win hands down.

I still find myself doing random facepalms as I recall witnessing that goal against MK Dons......

Comment

But we will still have the relegation parade, right?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
              Lol.

Even in his absence - Anton would win hands down.

I still find myself doing random facepalms as I recall witnessing that goal against MK Dons......
              This. Worst example of centre back defending I've seen. He, unlike, say, Samba at Fulham, was under absolutely no pressure to enable that goal. Pray God the muppet doesn't return to us in the summer.

Comment

Good point. If we had to pick worst player it would surely include

Samba
                Ferdinand
                Granero
                Park
                Hoilett
                Mackie

I haven't included some like Bosingwa or Mbia as I think although they've been generally poor they've done more positive things than the clowns above. Who have I missed?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Good point. If we had to pick worst player it would surely include

Samba
                  Ferdinand
                  Granero
                  Park
                  Hoilett
                  Mackie

I haven't included some like Bosingwa or Mbia as I think although they've been generally poor they've done more positive things than the clowns above. Who have I missed?
                  Cisse was god awful this season n all. Madness really looking at that list (bar Mackie & Anton ... maybe Park), at the start of the season we would have got well Leeds United thinking about them players in our side.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X