Useless club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless club

Been trying to enquire and then BUY hospitality tickets all morning for the Newcastle game but can't get through. Ticketmaster or whoever they are tell me to press option 4 then that just cuts off, I've tried the club number ending 0262 and it rings out....Joke

There's always rumblings of discontent towards the club, calling the club useless etc etc, however small or trivial the issue may be, when the team are not doing well - suspect this might not have been such an issue if the club were doing ok, or at least a post might not have been written highlighting this minor problem.

Comment

I think Rich's point is that the club should be doing things like answering the phone themselves.

Pretty ridiculous business model really, when they can bombard us with a weekly newsletter, advertise Viagogo who make money from ticket sales, put out various offers over the course of the season, but when someone wants to spend a large lump sum on a hospitality package, they cannot be there to take his money.

If I were going to buy a hospitality package, there is no way in the world I would do so through some outside agency as opposed to directly through the club.

Once the board start to understand the basics of running a football club, maybe they won't be so consistent in delivering abject failure.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        I think Rich's point is that the club should be doing things like answering the phone themselves.

Pretty ridiculous business model really, when they can bombard us with a weekly newsletter, advertise Viagogo who make money from ticket sales, put out various offers over the course of the season, but when someone wants to spend a large lump sum on a hospitality package, they cannot be there to take his money.

If I were going to buy a hospitality package, there is no way in the world I would do so through some outside agency as opposed to directly through the club.

Once the board start to understand the basics of running a football club, maybe they won't be so consistent in delivering abject failure.
        and my point Brighton is, that even if the club should be answering the phones themselves etc, this small matter would not be such an issue if the club were doing ok on the pitch. It's as if people are looking to find fault with club over trivialities at the moment. Bet you anything you like if all was well on the playing side, this thread would not exist....guarantee it. Seen it all before.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Spot on

Comment

Hope we end the business relationship with viagogo and ticketmaster in the Championship

Comment

Working...
            X