X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briatore speaks !!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/west-...ou-never-go-up

Briatore: I was good for QPR

Flavio Briatore admits his time as co-owner of Queens Park Rangers 'was not enjoyable' but believes it was a successful period for the west London club.

More...

Comment

Wish he was still with us so he could say to half the team: "I'm going to sell this idiot"...

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
        Wish he was still with us so he could say to half the team: "I'm going to sell this idiot"...
        But he would have done and replaced him with another.

Comment

I will admit they done well in getting us to the premiership and saved our club,probably from assuming the same fete as Luton, but also that Tango & Cash were part of the problem by not seeling the club early enough to the Mittals/other parties. who were prepared to take over at the end on the Championship season. thus the take over happening to late and warnock rushing out panic buying! SWP,Ferdinand Barton and the forgotton man Luke Young, where#s he now? so I think Flavio should shut the F**k up and keep his nose out.

Comment

100% agree, our problems started with the non parade, lack of players coming in and all the diversions etc.

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            I will admit they done well in getting us to the premiership and saved our club,probably from assuming the same fete as Luton, but also that Tango & Cash were part of the problem by not seeling the club early enough to the Mittals/other parties. who were prepared to take over at the end on the Championship season. thus the take over happening to late and warnock rushing out panic buying! SWP,Ferdinand Barton and the forgotton man Luke Young, where#s he now? so I think Flavio should shut the F**k up and keep his nose out.

Comment

Also during their period here, they did nothing to develop the club. No talk of better training facilities or academy.

Comment

You gotta laugh, he genuinely believes what he's saying....good ol Flav!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  You gotta laugh, he genuinely believes what he's saying....good ol Flav!!!
                  My thoughts too !!

Comment

ill never forget the umpteen loans we had in at one time priskin etc. the mittals pulled out and he only had enough money for the tax bill and not transfer fees. *facepalm*
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                      Also during their period here, they did nothing to develop the club. No talk of better training facilities or academy.
                      Kinda obvious their only plan was to go up & sell. Tbh if I was a Wycombe kinda of club I'd like Flavio to take over my club
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Hes Class. ... he would hav ekept us up by re hiring Mahon

Comment

Working...
                        X