Reading Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    Isles twickenham to Virginia water then a replacement bus service to reading. Go direct from Paddington.
    Just checked and you are right mate so looks like a trip to Paddington or Ealing Broadway for me

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Just checked and you are right mate so looks like a trip to Paddington or Ealing Broadway for me
      Does the quick train stop at Ealing or do you need to jump on it from Paddingon

Comment

Just want the season to end now, its been like a slow and painful death.

Don't think i'll even bother watching it on the box.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Does the quick train stop at Ealing or do you need to jump on it from Paddingon
          Fast trains from Paddington go straight to Reading no stops.

If you wanna get on at Ealing you'll have to get a slow service (8 stops)

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Fast trains from Paddington go straight to Reading no stops.

If you wanna get on at Ealing you'll have to get a slow service (8 stops)
            Cheers buddy

Comment

What pub will Rangers fans be holding the wake before the game??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                What pub will Rangers fans be holding the wake before the game??
                Myself and two mates from work. Must be utter nutters, but there you go. (sighs)

Comment

Me plus 4 & meeting a couple other Rangers from Portsmouth way there early doors. On the 8:15 from Staines but the poxy service is up the spout so replacement bus service running from Virginia Waters. Be a good day out though, looking forward to it. Few beers before & after & probably end up in a curry house....Or a ditch, depends how well the beers go down. Hopefully the former. I like Korma more than mud.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X