Reading Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading Roll Call

Hopefully no rail works this Sunday as just a simple one hour journey from Twickenham with a coffee and a Sunday newspaper is a doddle

Aye! Absolutely buzzing for this one. Counting down the days.

Relegation in the concrete town whilst we sing 'we're going down with each other'!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

think there is rail issues Isleworth - i was looking to go from clap jct but will need to head up to Paddington

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
        think there is rail issues Isleworth - i was looking to go from clap jct but will need to head up to Paddington
        Thats all I need!!

I work by Paddington Stn so dont fancy coming up here yet again on a Sunday

Comment

Will be heading down with a couple mates, I've never been madejski stadium but a mate who lives in slough told me its a 45 minute walk to the ground from the station!

Comment

Nope & won't even watch it on the telly.

Gonna take my kids out for a fun day. I'll be watching Rangers till the day I croak it but this season I'm totally f%cked off with these over paid t-ossers & don't deserve loyal support.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Gonna take my kids out for a fun day. I'll be watching Rangers till the day I croak it but this season I'm totally f%cked off with these over paid t-ossers & don't deserve loyal support.
              Me too. Taking a rain check on this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                Will be heading down with a couple mates, I've never been madejski stadium but a mate who lives in slough told me its a 45 minute walk to the ground from the station!
                True. But there is a shuttle bus service from the station as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

as rocs said i think this set of players has stretched fans loyalty to the limit....its a 'dead rubber' as both clubs down so gonna get away for the weekend as for me the season finished at villa park!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Isles twickenham to Virginia water then a replacement bus service to reading. Go direct from Paddington.

Comment

**** em family time for me this weekend!

Comment

I am im afraid

Comment

i'll be there sadly

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              Aye! Absolutely buzzing for this one. Counting down the days.

Relegation in the concrete town whilst we sing 'we're going down with each other'!
                              why on earth would you give up a Sunday to stand about singing were going down with Reading fans
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                              X