Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get relegated next week at Reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get relegated next week at Reading?

Trying to work it out, is it possible?

Whoever loses will go down. We are 10 points from safety and after that game the loser will be at least 10 points from safety with only 9 points to play for.

Comment

I think we're down if Villa win on Monday

Comment

If villa win tomorrow were 13 from safety with 12 to play for.

Comment

In odd way I prefer us to go down tomorrow instead of going into the last game needing something and not getting it. Last season was great and dramatic but only because we got the end result we wanted.

Nothing worse then seeing loads of fans in tears on sky sports because you have just dropped in looks shameful and embarrassing. Best we go down in the privacy of our own front rooms in my book

Comment

If Villa get anything against United tomorrow, then both us and Reading could effectively relegate each other if we draw. Great viewing for the neutrals on Sky aha.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Whoever loses will go down. We are 10 points from safety and after that game the loser will be at least 10 points from safety with only 9 points to play for.
              I think if Villa win either this week or next week (or manage two draws) the winner is down as well.

Comment

Basically, if wigan and villa win any games between now and the end of the season, we are relegated. Those are the only two teams we can catch
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Seeing as Villa play Wigan last game of the season ............ AND whatever happens we'd have to win all remaining games , the game is up !

Stop the number crunching, it's the hope that kills you !
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

We were relegated at loftus road! Our home form has been woeful this season..

Comment

To answer the op...yes we can

Comment

Working...
                      X