• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managerial Swap...

End of season

Redknapp to West Ham

Allardyce to us

How many would be happy with that if it did happen?

Just curious as I know Big Sam gets a lot of stick from opposition fans.

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
    End of season

Redknapp to West Ham

Allardyce to us

How many would be happy with that if it did happen?

Just curious as I know Big Sam gets a lot of stick from opposition fans.
    Where's this from mate?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No thanks!

Comment

Swap West hams team for our clowns but we keep managers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Where's this from mate?
          Sorry mate, I should have stated not heard anything just curious what people thought of the idea.

I know there have been rumours about HR going back to West Ham so that would obviously free up Allardyce.

Whether he would be willing to drop down a division again is another matter though.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
            Swap West hams team for our clowns but we keep managers.
            3 of their players we should have gone in for last summer that were all available - Diame, Collins, Carroll

Comment

I mentioned Big Sam as an example when I suggested Hughes needed to go.

Looking at our squad if we had Big Sam in charge there is no way on this earth we would have had 4 points and no wins after 4 months as we did with Hughes.

He's not everyones cup of tea but he knows how to get points and he would not have made a hash of it like Hughes did

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I mentioned Big Sam as an example when I suggested Hughes needed to go.

Looking at our squad if we had Big Sam in charge there is no way on this earth we would have had 4 points and no wins after 4 months as we did with Hughes.

He's not everyones cup of tea but he knows how to get points and he would not have made a hash of it like Hughes did
                Completely agree.

Knows how to get points on the board and I wonder where Blackburn would be now if they hadnt been so quick to get rid of him.

Comment

Completely agree.

Knows how to get points on the board and I wonder where Blackburn would be now if they hadnt been so quick to get rid of him.
                  Underestimated manager. If the WHU fans drive him out would be interesting to see if they nose dive as Blackburn did

Comment

3 of their players we should have gone in for last summer that were all available - Diame, Collins, Carroll
                    I think that's been our problem mate, we didn't go for certain players we should off and when we did go for certain good players and didn't for whatever reason get them, our plan B was simply to get anyone.
                    No consideration as to age, fitness, desire, position, first team experience...

You can see how it happened, idiots appointed to sort out our transfe policy and to drive the club forward probably on £500k per year, they were unable to get anyone descent and instead of doing the sensible decision of saying to the manager and owners we've got problems, best thing to do is save our money and take a step back, instead in order to show they have done something and justify their salary they on the whole simply got players no other club wanted and to top it paid huge salaries and long contracts.

It's not complicated just we have bee taken for a ride.

Comment

Big Sam is a terrible manager for entertainment purposes but he certainly gets results. Could think of worse options tbh but I wouldn't have him as my preferred option.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I hate the guy. If he was manager I would find it hard to support the team. Always full of excuses, blaming referees etc etc. Whenever he is on tv I either fastforward or grab the remote to press mute.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Big Sam is a terrible manager for entertainment purposes but he certainly gets results. Could think of worse options tbh but I wouldn't have him as my preferred option.
                          Was impressed with the team and tactics when they came to the loft but immediately the only other time I really see them is the highlights on motd.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                            I hate the guy. If he was manager I would find it hard to support the team. Always full of excuses, blaming referees etc etc. Whenever he is on tv I either fastforward or grab the remote to press mute.
                            Pretty sure a few would have felt the same way about Warnock before managing us

Comment

If Harry quits i would be happy to have NW back no problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X