I can't support these players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't support these players

I cannot support the players we have. Knowing how much money they earn and the fact they show no passion or fight makes me sick!!
    I admire the fans who travel up and down the country to support the team, but I personally don't see how they can do it for these players. None of these players deserve to be applauded at the final whistle.
    I'm proud of our fans, our history and the past legends of the club, but i'm not sure what else there is there to be proud of about QPR these days. We haven't got one single player who identifies with the fans any more; just mercenaries

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
    I cannot support the players we have. Knowing how much money they earn and the fact they show no passion or fight makes me sick!!
    I admire the fans who travel up and down the country to support the team, but I personally don't see how they can do it for these players. None of these players deserve to be applauded at the final whistle.
    I'm proud of our fans, our history and the past legends of the club, but i'm not sure what else there is there to be proud of about QPR these days. We haven't got one single player who identifies with the fans any more; just mercenaries
    Take out Derry and Hill and yes spot on

Comment

They were all shocking today. Hoitlett was a disgrace today. Didn't even look like he wanted to be there

Comment

hill , derry and mackie at least they try, the problem is they're to old and not good enough we have had a long list of overpaid nancys this year and i cant see us getting another point

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          hill , derry and mackie at least they try, the problem is they're to old and not good enough we have had a long list of overpaid nancys this year and i cant see us getting another point
          I agree. Another player that tried was Faurlin, who was linked with Arsenal before he got injured last season.

Comment

Working...
          X