For those blaming Arry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
    whatever you believe,do we all honestly think that sacking yet another manager is the answer
    no

Comment

Harry has to take some blame but I think many of us were hoping for a miracle and it just wasn't gonna happen with this load of overpaid, uninterested mercenaries he had at his disposal! I would like to see Harry stay on and start over with a clean slate if that's what he wants to do, if not we shake his hand and say thanks for trying to save us!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Harrys record is no better then Hughes or Warnocks for us , so for the OPs to come bulldozing in with such an over the top worded thread , is just ridiculous
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

You can't compare 'Arry's record with Hughes or Warnock because the players have given up about 2 games ago

Comment

Hill and Derry no thanks get real Redknapp is no messiah just a poor manager who had a couple of good seasons with Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Deary me did you forget about the £20 million he was backed with in January by Bingo Tony
              he spent that on Remy, Townend, Samba and Jenas. Not many on here would have coated him off for that sort of business. Our problem in a nutshell is, we have players not up to it but up for it, likewise up to it but not up for it
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

we were all wetting ourselves when it was announces Samba was signing.Harry must be as surprised as the rest of us how relatively poor he has been(though you have to feel the guy is still no 100% fit)add Remy,Townsednd,Jenas...i dont think we can be too critical of Harry's transfer dealings

Comment

this disaster in no single man's faulty but the collective effort of a troop of baboons.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Harry came in and tried to flog a dead horse; got it to move 2 yards and now it is REALLY dead...the hole season was doomed from the get go.

Comment

Working...
                    X