No announcement yet.

Tommy Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always liked Smith. Not the world's greatest, but a clever player that would could easily do a job in the PL as a squad player - as he proved last year. That goal vs Wigan was a belter. Good finish at Everton n all. The sort of player that will give you his all and player for the badge n all - something that a vast majority of our current squad could do with learnign about.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

good player...very under rated, not spectacular but very rarely gave the ball away and scored a few goals, often had the knack of scoring important ones too it seemed

Comment

Matt Connolly first player I Believe to win Chapionship 3 years running with 3 differant clubs. well done Matt,Tommy, & H.H. shame we didn't keep them Matt better than Ferdinand Tommy better than SWP & H.H. better than Zamora

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          our mecenaries are not fit to clean his boots
          We should never sold him. IMo, he was a clever player,it was not easy to mark him out of a game. Decent sub to have when the opposition were tired aswell.
          Last edited by Shania; 17-04-2013, 10:37 AM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Only played 19 games for them this season (4 as sub I think). Him and Heider will probably get sold in all honesty. Would we take them back?

Comment

I would!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

How about a swap TS & HH for Bothroyd

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  I would!
                  You ##### devil you :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

I would take HH back but he is nearing on 34 or something now

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                      I would take HH back but he is nearing on 34 or something now
                      I wouldn't. As referred toabove, sometimes rose tinted glasses come into play. As much as I loved HH & he was top drawer for us - I think him going when he did was maybe a good thing as he is remembered as a bit of a hero / legend. Can't help but think if he continued, he would have become abit of a donkey.

Comment

Sorry guys Tommy Smith, Connolly and an ageing Helguson are nowhere near good enough for the premiership. I've said it all season we need quality and heart, good footballers that want to play for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          You ##### devil you :pleasantsuprise:

QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X